2014 Midwest meet and greet

Let me know when and where the meet and greet will be. I am in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. And my buddy Bird is in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Im sure we can put our Busas on the road for some fun!

Still working on it gang....As for dates so far i am hearing aug and may? is that about correct?

the MnG in Eureka Springs, AR is the last week in May and you'll probably run into school issues with parents if you go any earlier...August would probably be the best for everyone and shouldn't be too hot since it's that far north...just my $.02

august in iowa is hotter then the blazes of hell. You can expect 90-100 degrees and high humidity. It doesnt start cooling off round here till end of sept sometimes even october. Not that i mind the heat a bunch...but to a bunch of gear nazis the humidity is pretty unbearable.

oh crap lol i bet sturg would love 20 plus hayabusas rolling in there!

such a girly man, But you speakith the truth! I wonder if a cooled seat could be made?

-D
Air conditioned seat hmmm i am really liking that idea...who will approach suzuki with that one?

August should be best. Yeah the heat will suck, but we are all adults, and I think we can all be responsible riders, after all, we ride Busas. And many of us have been riding for many years, plus with the wind in our helmets, we will be fine. Plus Mockin U's SnowBird Project should be done and ready to show off by then. Its really nice!

I am still actively working on it. I apologize for my slowness. My mother-in-law is fighting her second round of cancer and her and my father-in-law live with me. She is slowly recovering im just trying to see if all the people camping and hanging out will be too much for her to handle at this point in time. Though as i stated earlier in the posts there is a local lake about 5 miles from my house with a pretty nice camp ground and plenty of lodging in hotels in the area. I am checking into a buddies band and also into more of the local rides here. I checked the old road to glenwood out for the first time in almost a year. There is a Google plant being built off that road and there are a ton of dirt trucks in and out non stop so they have kind of ruined about 5 miles of that road...damn them. The road to beebeetown is in excellent shape as is 183 as well. Also called old Lincoln highway for you map folks.

This is FAR more important than the MnG.. :please:

absolutely! take care of your family...if it works out, that's great, but if not, we'll figure out somewhere else this year and head your direction at a different time that works out better :beerchug:

Take care of the family man, if need be we can meet at a campground for the weekend and you could join in. Family first bro!

Either way, I shall visit my grandparents that live in Atlantic, a brisk hour or so ride away. Cant beat Gam-Gam's cinnamon rolls!

-D

Take care of the family man, if need be we can meet at a campground for the weekend and you could join in. Family first bro!

Either way, I shall visit my grandparents that live in Atlantic, a brisk hour or so ride away. Cant beat Gam-Gam's cinnamon rolls!

-D

:poke: and does Gam-Gam like it when her grandson shows up with a dozen biker friends for breakfast? :laugh:

Take care of your in-laws - a lot can happen between now and August.

I'm just over 600 miles so a day trip for sure.

Almost any date would work for me with a little notice.

Back