Flooding in the Midwest

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I keep reading about the terrible flooding in the midwest. Is this affecting anyone of our members out there? I guess if it is taking too much of a toll they are not going to be posting.

I got to watch all of it washing by, but didn't affect me when I am. Gas dropped to 3.79, oddly

Just saw that some levee broke in Gulfport, MS... Jules, Doc - you guys OK??

I am north of the flooding in Indiana. Most of the best riding roads in this state got hit though.

i am in southern ohio and we are are getting mad rain but we are not getting the crazy flooding hope you get through it ok. good luck

it is headed this way...i just told Ms. Semi this morning that i hope we are able to get back home Sunday after the MnG...looks like this may be almost as bad as '93 but thankfully my house is up on the bluffs above the MS River
beerchug.gif

it is headed this way...i just told Ms. Semi this morning that i hope we are able to get back home Sunday after the MnG...looks like this may be almost as bad as '93 but thankfully my house is up on the bluffs above the MS River
beerchug.gif
You will be lucky to even find your house after being away for a few days!
laugh.gif

our door is always open man.... but you gotta get past the vicious gaurd dogs
laugh.gif

what is a guard dog doc when you dont feed him hahahah

but if we come down there it we would have the kids and a hotel would be better than taking over your house hahah

I'm right in the middle of it. I feel like I'm living on an island. All the major roads have been closed down since last week.

My basement floor cracked from the pressure n i had constant water seepage thru the sub-basement from sat. thru Mon (two weeks back). spent the past week n a half ripping out moldy wet carpet, waterlogged wood framing for old supply clost and water dmgd wood paneling from 1977
guns.gif
all has to go, Amy n I are both allergic to mold/dust so its driving us nuts trying to go down just to do laundry...

oh, n some fool-azz thought it would be kewl to take out his old-as-dirt Durango n try to drive thru a rainstorm on streets he wasnt familiar with-which resulted in said doofus having to abandon the aforementioned Durango 6 blocks from his home and walk back...in the torrential downpour, only to have to explain his genius to his wife-thank goodness the idiot was able to get the truck back home later that night, or he might have had to sleep at the bar where he was working
sadnews.gif

rain sux ba11$
guns.gif

guns.gif

beerchug.gif
You will be lucky to even find your house after being away for a few days!
laugh.gif
well, if i can't find it (or can't back across the river), i do know where you live bro
whistling.gif

Back