Midwest Meet and Greet III

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry it took so long to put this together.    A resolution for every connection
smile.gif

Right Click and Save Target As...

2007 Midwest Meet and Greet (408 MB)

2007 Midwest Meet and Greet_Medium (33 MB)

2007 Midwest Meet and Greet_Small (7 MB)

(proud dad @ Aug. 09 2007,21:39) that looked like a great trip
beerchug.gif
I don't know about the rest, but wifey and I had a great time. Hillsrider was a great host and tour guide.

There are a few mistakes I've found in the vid. If I get a chance, I'll fix them and let you know.

I just took that trip last week for the first time and the riding was awesome watching the vid was like being there again felt myself leaning on the curves
biggrin.gif
thanks for sharing
beerchug.gif

Drooling over the vid's wishing I could have pulled this one off.... Won't miss next years thats for sure. The bug is done traveling for work for sometime! D, thats some nice footage..

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 10 2007,06:06) Drooling over the vid's wishing I could have pulled this one off.... Won't miss next years thats for sure. The bug is done traveling for work for sometime! D, thats some nice footage..
Thanks. I'm hoping to be able to bump up the resolution next year. Just waiting for the hardware to come down in price a bit.

Thanks Dennis. Wish I could have made it out for this MNG, but had to do the work thing!
sad.gif

Back