midwest meet

Cool- thanks for the info!
smile.gif

(semi @ Jan. 02 2007,10:30)
(GSXTacy @ Jan. 02 2007,02:48) Hey Colen, how long did it take to the meet from St. Louis? We might be coming through your way.
about 5 hours ride time from Alton, it will be a little shorter from St. Louis...i think i'm heading down early to meet up with USN05LE and some others for the run down to Hot Springs on Fri. Am...when do you think you will be headed through here?
Looks, like I am in on those dates. I am Near Eureka where Drew is. Maybe we can all meet up and ride together. I am about an hour closer (on the way) than you Semi. Maybe we could meet up at Quick trip off 44 in Eureka.

I will most likely be going down to Eureka Springs on Thursday evening in order to be rested for friday morning ride to Hot Springs. Anyone wants to ride along, we will take the most direct route there. I-44 to Monet exit and then down to Eureka Springs.

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 01 2007,19:07) can people from louisiana come too.....
Shreveport- man, that brings back memories. When I was growing up in El Dorado AR (18 miles north of LA- I was almost a coonass!) legal age was 21 in AR but 18 in LA. My senior year I had the privelege of being pulled over by the Chief of Police of Shreveport with beer in the car- he blue-lighted us for speeding, we whipped into a warehouse area and hid for 20 minutes, when we pulled out he was waiting across the street for us!
SHOCKED.gif

Very cool cop, he ripped us a new one for about 5 minutes then let us off with a warning and told us to get back to Arkansas!
laugh.gif

You know Lockhart AR? Gateway to Arkansas, pop. 18?
laugh.gif
Don't blink...

laugh.gif

(DREW @ Dec. 30 2006,13:23) I talked to LABUSA about a month ago. I told him Jack would be there. " Mr Daniels". Hope he can swing it this year... You all know he is "THE PARTY ANIMAL!!
That's right- give Anthony enough Jack Daniels and he can change the world! Or al least the marquee at the hotel...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Im thinking this is gonna be a good time....... i might bring some other busas with me. We need to get firm on the date so i can get off work. lemme know something... God you got stopped by the police chief for shreveport>>. what year was that ? i gotta know who it was.......... they are typically so lazy that you couldnt get them to set down their donuts and coffee to come chase someone down.

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 06 2007,18:26) Im thinking this is gonna be a good time....... i might bring some other busas with me. We need to get firm on the date so i can get off work. lemme know something... God you got stopped by the police chief for shreveport>>. what year was that ? i gotta know who it was.......... they are typically so lazy that you couldnt get them to set down their donuts and coffee to come chase someone down.
Uhhh... don't tell anybody.... 1978!!
laugh.gif

Good times...

(Shibumi @ Jan. 02 2007,16
super.gif
)
(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 01 2007,19:07) can people from louisiana come too.....
Shreveport- man, that brings back memories. When I was growing up in El Dorado AR (18 miles north of LA- I was almost a coonass!) legal age was 21 in AR but 18 in LA. My senior year I had the privelege of being pulled over by the Chief of Police of Shreveport with beer in the car- he blue-lighted us for speeding, we whipped into a warehouse area and hid for 20 minutes, when we pulled out he was waiting across the street for us!  
SHOCKED.gif

Very cool cop, he ripped us a new one for about 5 minutes then let us off with a warning and told us to get back to Arkansas!  
laugh.gif

You know Lockhart AR? Gateway to Arkansas, pop. 18?  
laugh.gif
 Don't blink...
I too use to partake in the under age drinking that use to be available in Shreveport. I went down and met with my Air Force buddies and drank on their little lifetime memberhip cards for a dollar that the clubs had. I guess this was when I was 19 in 1993. I think the 18 year olds can drink think got booted a few years later though.

laugh.gif

Anyone from St louis area going down early for the Hot Springs ride gimme a shout. Leaving thursday evening.

(DREW @ Jan. 07 2007,06:47) Anyone from St louis area going down early for the Hot Springs ride gimme a shout. Leaving thursday evening.
i'm heading down early but i'm not sure yet exactly when

Back