O.k. A Richmond, Va meet up!!!

I won't make it to Rich but i will be at the Block Party in Woodbridge... It is only a few miles from my house
beerchug.gif

Just to let you know. This weekend MFI(Kawi dealer) is having their yearly open house with stunt riders and stuff. They're on Prince William Parkway in Woodbridge,Va.

Yea its a trip for me, and I work Saturdays and the girl has possible work on Sunday. Again the reason for the Friday ride. Thanks for the invite!!!
cool.gif

I have to work Friday Saturday and Sunday night since I was sick all last week. I was going to settle with caging up there to hang out, but its not looking good. Sorry guys. But I will be at some bike nights and looking forward to the Woodbridge block party in April!

so is anyone doing anything this weekend? as long as the rain holds out and I can get my wifes R1 up, I'm down to ride....
beerchug.gif

Weather said warm today but, rain around 5 this evening. When I get off work, ill see what weather looks like, if rain isnt likely ill head to River City Diner(around 5-6ish) to see who(if any) show up a month early.

If rain looks immanent, Ill probably stay home.

Heavy: I am around locally....weather being a factor (Rain!) If you want to meet up locally let me know!

I tried to call your number it didnt work, I couldnt post on the board from my cell for some reason.
banghead.gif

Back