O.k. A Richmond, Va meet up!!!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Let me try this again:

Anyone interested in meeting up in Richmond, Virginia this Friday the 28th. There is a place that supposedly bikers meet up. Anyone interested!!!! I know weather can be a factor etc. etc. So we can play it by ear!

Robot:

If you can post the address again of the restuarant etc. Thanks!!!

Later

WarBirdII

I know you werent talking to me but, is it this?

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Bike Night at River City Diner - Richmond, VA - Bike Night at River City Diner starts April 25th, for St. Judes Children's Hospital. Its the 4th Friday night of every month from April to October at River City Diner, 11430 W. Huguenot Rd., Midlothian, VA. 23113, (804)897-9518. From 6 to 10 PM, 10% of the money taken in at the register will be donated to St. Judes Children's Hospital. This event is held rain or shine and remember, its to help the children!
Event URL Link[/quote]

No prob, I will be there with BradsBusa weather permitting.
thumb_up.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
heavybusa @ Mar. 24 2008 said:
1347660[/ATTACH] PM]
I know you werent talking to me but, is it this?

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Bike Night at River City Diner - Richmond, VA - Bike Night at River City Diner starts April 25th,  for St. Judes Children's Hospital. Its the 4th Friday night of every month from April to October at River City Diner, 11430 W. Huguenot Rd., Midlothian, VA. 23113, (804)897-9518. From 6 to 10 PM, 10% of the money taken in at the register will be donated to St. Judes Children's Hospital. This event is held rain or shine and remember, its to help the children!
Event URL Link[/quote][/quote]
Thanks for helping with the info Heavy, Post says(25th)? but, then says fourth friday of month (28th), my buddies tell me we are on for the 28th, this friday. Anyway I will be there.
thumb_up.gif

Weatherman says friday will be nice
thumb_up.gif

I plan on being there between 5 and 6. Heres what me and the Busa look like. I now have illuminated sliders on the bike(since the pic was taken).

Look forward to meeting some .org folks. Ill bring my camera and try to get some pics.

Link: http://www.rideva.net/VA_Bike_Nights.html

500WidthBusa.jpg

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

thumb_up.gif

Thanks for helping with the info Heavy, Post says(25th)? but, then says fourth friday of month (28th), my buddies tell me we are on for the 28th, this friday. Anyway I will be there.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I plan on being there between 5 and 6. Heres what me and the Busa look like. I now have illuminated sliders on the bike(since the pic was taken).

Look forward to meeting some .org folks. Ill bring my camera and try to get some pics.

Yeah I saw that too, I think it was a typo.

I'll call today and report back.

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Yeah I saw that too, I think it was a typo.

I'll call today and report back.
Thanks for investigating
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Yea it is a 2hour ride for me too!!! I am trying to bring the girlfriend and break in the back seat!!!
cool.gif
Hope she can last the ride!! I post a pic of me and the bike so you know who I am. But I will be on the blue/black 08 busa like robots!!!!
firedevil.gif

So I feel a tad retarded.

I just got off of the phone with the dinner and she reminded me that the bike nights start April 25th (which is a Firday), we are now in March
banghead.gif

After I got off of that moment of retardedness, we discussed people being there this Friday and she said that there were not a lot of people there on Fridays before this starts.

She claimed that she will have the schedule on Friday, so I will call he back but we may need to find a new destination so you guys don't have to go all the way to Hugenot Rd from the coast.

So I feel a tad retarded.

I just got off of the phone with the dinner and she reminded me that the bike nights start April 25th (which is a Firday), we are now in March  
banghead.gif

After I got off of that moment of retardedness, we discussed people being there this Friday and she said that there were not a lot of people there on Fridays before this starts.

She claimed that she will have the schedule on Friday, so I will call he back  but we may need to find a new destination so you guys don't have to go all the way to Hugenot Rd from the coast.
Sorry Guys, MY Bad
sad.gif
. Thanks for getting that straight Heavy. A month from today is the Bash(unless my calendar illiteracy is acting up again). So I wont be able to make that Richmond Bike Night.

Ill keep my eyes open for alternate suggestions/rides.

April 25-27th I am trying to get a few buddies from VA tech to bring their bikes to my place in Newport News. We planned on riding up to Richmond Friday for that... For some reason I thought there was some ALL DAY event in Richmond on Saturday... heavy I think you posted about this, but I have inherritted your retarded-ness and cannot find it.

Its contagious, you are talking about the woodbridge block party at Coleman's Powersports on the 26th.

Block Party Woodbridge
04/26/2008 - 04/26/2008
CARNIVAL FOR MOTORCYCLES! This is a once a year crazy event where our Woodbridge store stays open from 10am Saturday until MIDNIGHT!Come for the fun, stay for the deals! Stunt shows, wheelie machine, dyno runs, FREE FOOD, bike clubs and much more!
There will be specials on motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters, PWCs, and boats in stock. The Accessories Department and Parts Department will join the party with their own specials. The Service Department will be open throughout the event to install accessories, mount tires and do minor repairs. We'll have door prizes and giveaways all day!
Come on down and hang with us all day and party all night! Huge sale in all departments! Look for the Baltimore Search Lights to bring in a big crowd!
FREE OFF-SITE PARKING - with FREE Shuttle service from 3pm 'til midnight - will be provided at the Toys'R'Us parking lot.
Local motorcycle clubs will be there too! If you'd like to have a table for your club, please contact us in advance and we can set that up for you.
For more information please contact James Wells 703-497-1500 or jwells@wherethepoweris.com
Click Here to go back to the Home Page

Back