Richmond, Va meet up.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I need to get out and do something. Anyone up for a Busa meet in Richmond, Va at the Hooters this Saturday, early afternoon?

Boobs and wings, what more could a guy ask for?

I'm sure i could get Heavybusa to show up, maybe even Yamahoe.

I thought I see you down here this week.

I'll be at the strawberry hill races on Sat, and Sunday there is a bike fest at VMP in dinwiddee (if the weather holds up)

Sorry man, it'll be my birthday and we're taking the kids to the movies because they've been so patient while we remodel rooms in the house...

I was hoping to hit Bikefest at VMP too, but the weather's just not looking that great...could change at any time though...

Funny thing, it never rains at the track but you cant ride to it. Go figure.

Whens yer birthday? Any big plans? I know taking the kids to the movies isnt for your birthday celebration, right?

(heavybusa @ Apr. 13 2007,08:39) Funny thing, it never rains at the track but you cant ride to it. Go figure.

Whens yer birthday? Any big plans? I know taking the kids to the movies isnt for your birthday celebration, right?
Birthday's tomorrow, as is my Dad's
smile.gif
We are actually spending time with the kids for my birthday because they've been so patient while we remodeled our kitchen and now our bathroom...it feels like weeks of sort of seeing the kids, shipping them off to school and daycare, then tucking 'em in bed...not much time for quality time as of late...

My oldest told me yesterday that he wishes he were someone else and I asked why; his reply was that he wants to be able to spend time at home with a Mom or Dad that doesn't have to work like other kids in his class
sad.gif
Broke my heart, but I quickly changed his mind when I told him if we didn't work, we'd have to sell his and his brother's dirt bikes first
laugh.gif

Anyway, long story short, it's time to spend time with the kids, so "Meet the Robinsons" looks good...we'll find out tomorrow
cool.gif

No worries, Paul is probably still asleep so his thread is fair game!! LoL

Good call on the dirt bikes hahaha, sounds like a good day!
super.gif

(heavybusa @ Apr. 13 2007,09:04) No worries, Paul is probably still asleep so his thread is fair game!! LoL
This is very true...

**free post**
laugh.gif

I would but I'm probably gonna be at the NC gtg instead... .since I'm down here and home for once
cool.gif

Happy early bday Michelle, you'll have a great time
beerchug.gif

Back