O.k. A Richmond, Va meet up!!!

Maybe we could meet up this weekend on Saturday. Since it's supposed to rain Friday.

Maybe we could meet up this weekend on Saturday. Since it's supposed to rain Friday.
I think you have that backwards.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Friday (24 hours)
Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 50s.

Saturday (24 hours)
Thundershowers. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

Sunday (24 hours)[/quote]

So there is no meeting at the restuarant in Richmond? And I was looking at heading out sometime the week of the busa bash to ride the dragon etc. I missed it last year with another group, but I have checked into a room as of yet. I known they are probally full. But was going to take my truck with the bike in it and go from there. I wanted to be able to meet with some of you local busa guys from the board and find out more what to expect from the bash itself. Also I know the dragon has been under a major watch by the local cops etc.... which means tickets for anything wrong. I heard they were cracking down on all bikes out there!!!!!!

I am open to meet up with some of you guys locally! My problem is that I work Saturdays til 4:30 pm. Or just ride up to Richmond or half way up there and enjoy a dinner and meeting each other! Open to any ideas?!!!

War there are plenty of places that we can meet in Richmond.

You guys just let me know what you want to do, and I'll do the recon.

If you guys ride to then end of 64E where it meets 95 there are a few shops and restaurants with in a 10 min radius.

Including a Hooters and a Buffalo Wild Wings.

We could even continue with the plan to meet at the diner listed above, it would just be us.

Buffalo wild wings is tite... or we could get some good pics of the Hooters girls with the bikes! Tough decision!

Hooters
7912 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23294
Phone: (804) 270-9464

BW3s
1501 East Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23219

So is this for the Friday night of the 25th of April? I was thinking that me and the guys would ride up to Richmond Friday afternoon/evening for the meet then find a place to stay in Richmond and leave early for the Woodbridge meet on Saturday. Heavy, you got a crew headed up to Woodbridge?

I am trying to put some guys together, no commitment as always.

I have a maybe from 4 people.

Wish i could go. I have to run a friends Busa engine up to Carpenter in Philly on Friday.

Heavybusa:

I am in for Friday!!! Meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings would work.....and Hooters too!!! I do not think the Girl would have a problem either!! But if you want to meet at the 1st place we can!! Just do not want to get the boot when we get there!!!! I am in still...I guess we need to settle on a place and a time. I am trying to leave Norfolk around 2pm before the tunnel and traffic get bad. But, I need to wait....I mean pickup the girl friend.

So how many are interested in doing this First!!! Then We will pick the place!!! Sound Good!!!!

It sounds like I'm the only one in Virgnia that still has their bike still torn apart.
banghead.gif

HONDPWR, you are the only one with you bike apart but i will join you next week...  taking the busa to TN to get streched and chromed.  1 day turn around time.  So it will only be apart for 14 hours.
cool.gif

Heavybusa:

I am in for Friday!!! Meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings would work.....and Hooters too!!! I do not think the Girl would have a problem either!! But if you want to meet at the 1st place we can!! Just do not want to get the boot when we get there!!!! I am in still...I guess we need to settle on a place and a time. I am trying to leave Norfolk around 2pm before the tunnel and traffic get bad. But, I need to wait....I mean pickup the girl friend.

So how many are interested in doing this First!!! Then We will pick the place!!! Sound Good!!!!
Sounds good to me, so if we want a "meeting" spot there are plenty of parking lots around BW3s in the bottom.

now remember this will be right at rush hour and you will be in the heart of the city so be prepared for some traffic.

HONDPWR, you are the only one with you bike apart but i will join you next week...  taking the busa to TN to get streched and chromed.  1 day turn around time.  So it will only be apart for 14 hours.
cool.gif
Thats not bad. Mine has been apart for 3 months to get it painted. Have not even started on it yet.

I am still not done with mine, just put the screws in her so I could ride last weekend.

Back