Richmond Bike Night

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Found this info, on this site. Anyone ever been?

http://www.rideva.net/VA_Bike_Nights.html

"Bike Night at River City Diner - Richmond, VA - 4th Friday of every month - March to October - Polish up those bikes, polish up those great bike stories, grab your old riding buddies and join in on the fun at River City Diner at The Shops at Bellgrade, 11430 West Huguenot Rd "“ 804-897-9518."

If you have been, what time do folks start showing up? Thought I might check it out if the weather cooperates. Thanks

I would not mind checking it out, I just check yahoo maps Trip distance: 145.26 miles Time: 2 hrs 38 mins. time is more likely 2 hrs or so.

My Boss was active in the Christian Motorcycle Association locally(until he sold his bike, which he now regrets). He said, quite a few people showed up last year, a mix of bikes, cruisers, sportbikes, etc. He said most people show up around 6-7ish, it's only a 20 minute ride for me. Would be nice to meet an .org folk or two if possible. The restaurant donates part of proceeds to charity.

I ride through there from time to time.
thumb_up.gif

I can be there just need to let the girl know what I intend on doing. May either show up on the 1k or the new busa when i get it next week.

Illusional TA are you the guy with the single turbo green TA? I think I have meet you at Jenro's and Bass Pro's in Hampton. YOu may remeber me as the guy with the ls6 miata.

Sweet, hope to see some folks there(weather permitting). Ill post a remimder Monday 24th for the meet
thumb_up.gif

Back