Denver Co Performance Cycle Bike Night

Gpmo

Registered
Anyone hitting up the Bike night on Saturday? Guess there will be a bike show, manufacturer reps, free dyno runs, give aways, and umbrella girls? It's a once a year event never been before.

The fun kicks off at 5:30.
Deal and I are going to test ride Ducati Diavels at 13:30 then I was thinking of grabbing lunch/early dinner and hangin out then going. If anyone is interested in hitting an early dinner or meeting up before going let me know.

My buddy was telling me about it, unless i gotta work we'll probably be there my buddy's been dumping all sorts of money in that place:laugh:

I've not really spent any money there, they never really have what i want. Also the kids working never know what i'm talking about and stare at me looking confused. Though they do know about the newest graphics available.

I hear the show is fairly cool with lots of folks showing up.

Not even a clue, he's kind of a diva that doesnt like heat or traffic, or riding alone i'll try to get an answer out of him, he's down in aurora

Lol When i figure it out when/where we going to be i will let ya know. I know the Diavel test ride is at the Jefferson Airport and i should be done there around 1500.

No other Denver area folks around?

Met a guy at quaker steak last night said he went by houdini on here and the co sport bike club site thats all i know of out here

I've not been on the CO sportbike club site. I have talked to a few guys on Busas that say they come here but not seen them.

Is there a Bike night at quaker here?

I may have to ride up that way. It's not to far off. Just suck to drive to Denver for work drive home then ride back then ride back home.,. Oh hell who am I kidding it would be fun.

Back