Sacramento/Nor Cal Bike Nite 3-30-09

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I will be attending... anyone else wanna go?

LINK : Dunlop Presents Monster Bike Night with Mike Summers - formerly Sport Bike Night

Dunlop presents Monster Bike Night – “America's Original Bike Nightâ€￾ with racer and host Mike Summers – formerly known as Sport Bike Night.

We're enthusiasts about sportbikes, supermoto, motocross, stunting, sport/adventure touring and of course moto racing. At each event you can join us for an evening of motorcycling videos, raffle prizes, displays, food and fun, plus the opportunity to meet and bench race with the many racing celebrities and motorcycle industry insiders. If you polish up your bike big time, you just might win our “Bike of the Monthâ€￾ award.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming MBN Event:
Dunlop Tires presents Monster Bike Night, Monday, March 30, from 7:30 - 9:30pm at Center Court Restaurant in Sacramento.

Join us for an exciting night as our friends at Leo Vince Exhausts bring us Jason Britton, host of Speed Channel's Super Bikes! and world renown stunt rider. Along with Jason signing posters, telling us about the latest episode of Super Bikes!, and bench racing with the fans, Leo Vince will be showing some off some of their new products for 2009.

We will be giving away the “Bike of the Monthâ€￾ trophy, raffle prizes, and Umbrella Girls will be present to liven up the evening. Center Court has a full food and drink menu, and this is sure to be a packed event, so come early, as seating is first come, first serve. $5 (per person) gets you into all the fun.

Don't waste your time they suck. Went to one there last year, that's Chris Webber's of the Kings restaurant. Stayed about half an hour and left, didn't pay. Would be cool to hear what Jason Britton had to say though.

I've heard that Dunlop gave them free tires to give away at the events but they kept them and put them up for sale instead.

I can't make it this time Kent, I'm renting a ditch witch cause I'm building a chicken coop!
Yes, my wife and teenage daughters decided that we are going to be farmers! Oh well, I'm gonna create some mondo omelettes some day! I'll call ya when my scooter is together and I can come over the hill. Doyle

P1020131.jpg

My friend from just north of here went to the last one and said the crowd was thin and they raffled away a bunch of cool stuff : tires, an Arai Lid, pair of stands ... I'm gonna check it out.

... oh and give Jason a few more pointers.

I can't make it this time Kent, I'm renting a ditch witch cause I'm building a chicken coop!
Yes, my wife and teenage daughters decided that we are going to be farmers! Oh well, I'm gonna create some mondo omelettes some day! I'll call ya when my scooter is together and I can come over the hill. Doyle

No body here but us Chickens ... :whistle:

I no longer go to the monster bike nights. And Russ dunlop didn't give the tires to raffle off, his son races and dunlop is one of his sponsor. They decided not to attend a couple races and had loads of tire they didn't need.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Back