Richmond, va schedule

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
OK, this schedule was given to me in Excel form, and I am just gonna transcribe the whole thing here, so sorry for the mickey mouse setup....

THURSDAY
1:00pm - 2:00pm 17th Street Flea Market
2:00pm - 3:00pm WalMart Supercenter (Brook Rd)
3:00pm - 4:00pm Laurel Skate Park
4:30pm - 5:30pm GRTC Transit (downtown)

FRIDAY
4:30pm - 5:30pm Special Olympics Opening Ceremony
5:30pm - 7:00pm Cowboy Mouth Concert @ Browns
Island
7:00pm - 8:00pm Short Pump Summer Concert Series
8:00pm - 9:00pm Last Man Standing Dodgeball tourney

SATURDAY
4:30pm - 6:00pm River City Festival @ Browns Island
6:00pm - 7:00pm Richmond KICKERS vs. Charlotte
Eagles (U. Richmond Cty Stadium)
7:00pm - 8:00pm Chesterfield Towne Center
8:00pm - 9:00pm Stony Point Fashion Park
9:30pm - TBA Richmond Bandits vs Valley Vipers

SUNDAY
12:00pm Drive to Virginia Beach
1:30pm - 5:30pm North American SAND SOCCER
Championships! (oceanfront)

If anyone is in the area and wants to swing by, check out the bikes, check out the rides, and let me load you up with as much Code Red as POSSIBLE, please just give me a call! PM me and ill drop u my cell#

Pics to come once we get in market this weekend!

Chemist!

I wish I was in Va. This is so cool... I'll be keeping you in mind for when I retire...
smile.gif

when you gonna head out west? Stop through Albuquerque if ya do.

How should we transport the code red? Car? Bike? Truckload?? My buddies and I will be down at Browns Island Saturday. May look you up, but i will let you know i do not have a Bus anymore. I am rocking a zx-12. But my buddy does have an 04 busa. lol

How should we transport the code red?  Car? Bike?  Truckload??  My buddies and I will be down at Browns Island Saturday. May look you up, but i will let you know i do not have a Bus anymore. I am rocking a zx-12.  But my buddy does have an 04 busa.  lol
Brotha, wouldnt recommend totin' it w/ the Kawi, might be a bit too heavy for ole girl!

But in all seriousness, if you DO bring a truck, be prepared to go home with about a YEARS worth of soda! No jokin!!!

we have to get rid of 27,600 cans (approx 1150 cases) in 4 days!!!

Oh, and once u start drinkin this stuff, dont try to quit COLD TURKEY like i did...makes for a VERy bad headache!! Shoot me a PM and ill drop u my # so we can meet up

Chemist

PM sent.

We (My son's an I) will certainly be at the Chesterfield Towne Center. Look forward to meeting ya..

Bass

I'll try to run down there on Friday evening and stay through the weekend if I find the bikes (girls) interesting
smile.gif

Dang... I'm leaving the VAbeach area in a couple hours, or I'd be here tommorrow. It's supposed to rain, and I have a 4 hour ride back home, I prefer sun to rain.
wink.gif

Back