midwest meet

I will be there and now i wont get any sleep for 4-6 months, thanks for bringin it up,damit,my wife isnt going to like me come the first of the year
beerchug.gif

(busacruz @ Dec. 11 2006,12:29) damit,my wife isnt going to like me come the first of the year
beerchug.gif
don't worry about that bro...she doesn't like you now- only pretends to this time of year in order to get a better gift
poke.gif

j/k sorry not meaning to crack on your wife...just couldn't let one this good pass by
laugh.gif
i tried, i really did
firedevil.gif

I am in  
super.gif
again !! Iam still ticked that I had to cancel last time  
sad.gif

Maybe twice is a charm  
beerchug.gif

(hayabusa99b/w @ Dec. 10 2006,21:18) Count us Nebraska boys in!!
beerchug.gif
You better come! Bring Cody, Jesse and dad too, I hear he rides a busa . That would be too cool.

Sounds like things are starting to ramp up.... Not sure if I will be in country when this takes place. Will have to play it by ear! Don, how is the bigbore coming?

Would like to attend hated to miss the fall one. But, with going to spring bash in N.C. not sure I can swing both with work and vacation time. Will have to play this one by ear and see what time is finally come up with.

(ks-waterbug @ Dec. 19 2006,09:44)
(Moparict @ Dec. 19 2006,11:42) Are Kansans allowed.  I'll keep track of this and see what happens.
beerchug.gif
Yes, especially the ones living in/near Derby...
Where are you located, maybe we could ride together?

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hmmm. I'll hafta see if I can swing both the Bash and the MnG... Would like to do both!

If nothing else, the KS/KC folks can hit Cassoday...

Im thinking may 11-13 or 18-20th for possible dates. Any interest in riding to Hot Springs ? it is a very cool ride. I have done it several times and enjoyed it . Best riding in the midwest in my estimate. All ideas welcome ... Post up. Pic is from overlook on scenic 7 arkansas.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_051a.JPG

i think the May 18-20 weekend would give those of us going to the Bash a little more time to be able to make both rides (Bash and MnG)...i'll be there
beerchug.gif

I may be able to go to the bash as well. I think the hotel is booked already. Where is a good alternative or a good campground located ?I would bring my motorhome if camping so primitive campground is not suitable ? Pic is from Meet & greet in Colorado.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_071a.JPG

(semi @ Dec. 20 2006,09:13) i think the May 18-20 weekend would give those of us going to the Bash a little more time to be able to make both rides (Bash and MnG)...i'll be there
beerchug.gif
+1. I may be able to make it if it's a month after the Bash, but I won't be able to spend any extra time there.

Back