midwest meet

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone interested in a spring meet ? Late April or early May would be great . After the success of last years meet I know it would be a great time again..

The nwa guys will be there for sure, easier for me to get some time off in the spring.....maybe I'll actually get to attend this one!

I'm in!!
beerchug.gif

The Spring Bash is the end of April. I'm already committed to the Bash. Can't do both in the Spring like I did in the fall
sad.gif

Although I'm commited to the spring bash, I would love to attend but need to have some time between the two events to make it work.

Eureka Springs is near enough that I could make it, providing it's not the same weekend as the Bash

(GSXcite @ Dec. 09 2006,17:48) Although I'm commited to the spring bash, I would love to attend but need to have some time between the two events to make it work.
me too (or three)...would May 18-20 be too soon after the bash for you?

Lets get some dates on the board and see what we can come up with. I am not attending the bash so any dates other than 05/04-05/06 are open for me. I have a trip planned for that weekend already. The Rodeway Inn, in Eureka Springs has real nice, bike friendly accomodations and is on the strip. The Pointe West of course is available on the lake. Some folks at the meet this year expressed interest in a ride to Hot Springs from Eureka Springs. That would be cool. Any ideas ??
Picture is from hot Springs cabin in 2005.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_053a.JPG

May 18-20 is best for me but June 1-3 is also open...however, June is getting away from the end of April which you mentioned and May 28 is Memorial Day so it could cause problems in the work week for anyone who got Memorial Day off

(semi @ Dec. 09 2006,16:02)
(GSXcite @ Dec. 09 2006,17:48) Although I'm commited to the spring bash, I would love to attend but need to have some time between the two events to make it work.
me too (or three)...would May 18-20 be too soon after the bash for you?
That would work for me and Mary. As for hotel, I enjoyed the Pointe West.

I am there. Let me know and we will get another ride route set up.

As far as a trip to Hot Springs, are you guys talking about down there and back in one day or down there, staying the night and coming back the same day.

Don

(USN05LE @ Dec. 10 2006,10:flamethrowing:) I am there. Let me know and we will get another ride route set up.

As far as a trip to Hot Springs, are you guys talking about down there and back in one day or down there, staying the night and coming back the same day.

Don
About time you checked in. Done with the undertail yet?!?

(Shibumi @ Dec. 10 2006,10:41)
(USN05LE @ Dec. 10 2006,10
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I am there. Let me know and we will get another ride route set up.

Don
No, it will be several days before it is complete. I have to clean, prep and paint it. The light wells have to be painted chrome (for reflective purposes) then they have to cure and be masked before I can paint the rest of it. The whole thing has to be sanded as well.

Don

I am getting to it, and you said I was OCD. LOL
poke.gif

(USN05LE @ Dec. 10 2006,10:52)
(Shibumi @ Dec. 10 2006,10:41)
(USN05LE @ Dec. 10 2006,10
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I am there. Let me know and we will get another ride route set up.

Don
No, it will be several days before it is complete. I have to clean, prep and paint it. The light wells have to be painted chrome (for reflective purposes) then they have to cure and be masked before I can paint the rest of it. The whole thing has to be sanded as well.

Don

I am getting to it, and you said I was OCD. LOL
poke.gif
zzwhip.gif

Yeah, I wanna see it...
biggrin.gif

Hot Springs and back in one day not likely. One way from Eureka Springs is a workout.
cool.gif
Attached pic is from start of hot Springs trip in 2005.In my driveway.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_040a.JPG

Back