Maintenance After a Ride in the Rain

https://simplechuck.com/product/double-chuck-dark-blue/

Love this thing for sure. Perfect for the bikes, rv, and fancy cars. Hell, I even use it on my huge truck so I dont have to shami it down.
As for Pledge, it is the chit. I have used it on small airplanes for many many years. Keeps nearly all the bugs off! The ones that stay can be removed with a cotton cloth. Swear by it. And yes, it smells purty too!
Troy
I didn’t even know such product existed! This would be awesome for my black mustang. Thanks for sharing!

Takes a couple of cans but pledge works great. I've tried just about everything on the rig and pledge shines the best...

IMG_1175_zpsqywqeywr.jpg

After washing I use squirt of windex followed by a blast from the air gun on my air compressor to chase water out of recessed bolts and water collecting areas. Leaves em sparkling clean!

Awesom but out of price range when there are still a few go fast & suspension parts for me to get.
I thought the same thing, then I got to thinking about how many vehicles I have, how often I wash them or have them detailed, and how much that costs.....

Back