Do you ride daily?? even in the rain??

I do all I can to avoid riding in the ride. I do not allow "macho" thinking to cloud my judgment.
For me personally riding is a balance. I weight the pleasure with the risk. Riding in the rain in my area is not pleasurable thus not worth the risk.
When riding stops being fun, I find a new game.

+1 :thumbsup: Same here

i live in So. Cal. and i'm a weekend/fair weather (75 degrees n up) type rider. i don't ride in the rain. i don't even clean my bike with water :laugh:.... but with gas prices and freeway traffic getting worse, i'm going to try riding more for work though.

I ride every day, the old Goldwing to work (120 miles a day), and the Buse (me) and Harley (me & the missus) on the weekends. I've ridden in the rain many times, but I prefer not too, although rain is a rare occurance here in Sunny SoCal.:whistle:

Hayabusa 018.jpg

Rain in the forecast, I leave it in the garage. The clean up is horrible after a rainy ride say nothing about the ride itself in it. I am old and finicky though! :whistle:

Nope, don't ride in the rain or cold, not fun for me.

My thoughts exactly. Wiping my visor off every 20 sec is annoying to say the least. Freezing my azz off in the cold is not fun either. (If I had heated gear then no problem). I also hate riding in the rain because I hate having to clean my bike off afterward. No thanks. If the weather man says 40% chance of rain or above my bike stays parked.

Back