Rain.....

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've had it with all this weather.  I went down to Postal's house and picked up his Busa on Weds. A good friend of mine(RRDugas on this site) bought it, and wouldn't you know it, it hasn't stopped raining since. And i got the go-ahead to ride it around some.  I have to do alittle work on it before my bud comes to pick it up, such as putting it back to stock height and removing the GIpro indicator.  This is gonna be a touring bike and get some serious mileage on it. I might even have to install some Givi racks or something.  No, i don't have pics as i don't have a camera.  You can checkout Extremebusa.com for pics since it's the bike of the month.  Thank goodness Basscrazy is letting me use his garage. Thanks D.

Great, the rain is now coming down even harder.  If i hear another old fart say that "We need the rain", i'm gonna get locked up for a Geezer homicide.

Oh well, my rant is over.

I'm with you!!! This sucks
banghead.gif

It does suck but it is helping me Cause my busa is hanging in the garage by the rafters with no forks getting forkseals. The dealership sure is taking their time for just benchwork.

Lived through it last year in the Midwest. It sucks, but think how good your yard will look when its done.
laugh.gif

yah supposed to rain here tommorow then thursday friday saturday of next week.. i cant stand it either.
argue.gif

as much rain as we have had here, I'm in the boat with the rest of ya. Although, tomorrow is supposed to be nice(sunny high of 71). So i wont be able to complain tomorrow, but the rest of the week looks sheddy.

I HATE riding in the rain. I HATE cleaning my bike after the rain. I HATE it even worse when I get wet riding in the rain. Did I mention I HATE riding in the rain
guns.gif

Back