Rain Rain Rain

rdnckjim

Registered
Well it has rained for about two weeks straight everyday all day here at the air base i am stationed at and of course my car is broke so I gotta take the busa everyday. for some reason people like to drive 30 mph in a 60 zone when it rains and I keep getting more and more rain coming inside my helmet. Does anyone know of a helmet with a really good seal? Or anyone in a rainy area have any tricks? I was thinking of putting some packing take on the top part of the visor seal but not sure how that would work out. Just sick of the water getting in an the visor fogging up real bad. Helmet is a shark s900 btw. Thanks

I don't remember water getting inside my Shoei RF-1000 even in pouring down rain.

8c21799f.jpg

Is your visor a Shark brand visor? An aftermarket visor may not seal as well as an original. The tape would work, but might just cause more problems than it fixes.

I'm here in the UK and it seems like I haven't rode in ages because of the weather.
What happened to global warming, oh it must be climate change this month.:laugh:

Sorry I can't help with your problem.

Ya its a shark visor. I am thinking it was more slow driving and pouring rain that was causting it. I doesn't usually happen but didnt know if there was a helmet out there such as the shoei that was water tight.

Back