undertail and riding in the rain

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
I put a ton of miles on my Busa, and some of this is in the rain. She has a stock undertail mod, with a license plate and inspection sticker holder right under the white license plate light. I can image after loosing the shovel, I'm sending some sort of "rooster tail" behind me in the rain.
I'm concerned with a full undertail mod that I'll be putting out a full rooster tail for those behind me to deal with.

Am I correct in assuming this will be the case?

I would say your right. The last time I was caught out in the rain the wife was with me and her back was soaked. I chopped the shovel and got a C.A. intergrator.

Yes.. Removing or trimming the shovel will lead to more water ending up on your back or on the tailight. I can't imagine anyone trying to make an issue of it.

looks over function as far as the fender goes
beerchug.gif

I ride over 100 miles a day. Just concerned about sending a giant tail of water up in the air behind me.

I guess it would be a good anti-tailgate weapon?

biggrin.gif

I think it sounds pretty cool. Rude, yes. Obnoxious, maybe. But cool looking for sure. My UFO undertail just got here yesterday and I am putting her on as soon as I recover from surgery the other day. I'll be shootin rooster tails right along with ya pretty soon!

Back