Looking for some tail...

Kangle

Registered
...for my busa that is :thumbsup:

I grabbed a screenshot from a youtube video and I'm looking for the tail/undertail combo shown. Actually what I really need is the piece on the side which I believe houses rear turn signal markers. I have a 2006 with an air ride and extended swingarm that originally had undertail markers which would not pass inspection in MA. I tried a tail light with integrated turn signal indicators and they didn't like that either. As a temporary solution, I jerry-rigged a license plate holder under the tail and have a set of K&S turn signals mounted on the ends but it looks awful and rests on the tire when I lower the bike. I want a clean integrated look but it needs to pass inspection here in MA and was hoping I could track down this part. I would be open to other solutions as well.

lx59a3yo7

busa_tail.jpg

that looks like a pillar pod that you would use for a turbo/oil/presure gauge on truck/car.

ive looked to the point of exhaustion and gave up finding an undertail i liked for my 06 that was better than the stock one. some where ok but had turn signal lights that were so small that you couldnt see them lit up on the ocean with a new moon and it really never had a good bracket for the license plate so i kinda gave up.

Back