Helmets in the rain, anti fog spray???

I couldn't find the Zook stuff. I bought the RAINEX antifog stuff. It didn't do a GD thing except make the fog blurry (if that makes any sense).

Fog City - worry free. Just keep the seal tight by pressing the edge of the shield once in a while. Had it for years. Put one on the clear visor, and another on my tinted.

I know what it is BigDr. I have an Irish solution for you. Rub a cut piece of potato on the inside. It works, give it a go.

Did anybody mention baby shampoo?  I used it when playing hockey and also on my shield.  It is as good as any commercial anti-fog product and won't sting as much if you forget to wipe your fingers off before you rub your eyes.

I use FogTech:
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/fogtech/

on my HJC CL-14.

I rode until the end of November last year and had very little problems with fog using a bikers comfort in action wind stopper. I rode in 25 degree weather in the morning a few times without fogging.

The FogTech worked very well for me. it is a little tricky to put on but after a few applications it was fine.

"Scott USA Anti Fog Spray", found at my bike dealer but haven't had occasion to use yet, so can't testify personally but they said it works great.

I've used the potato on my Snorkel goggles, it works... Don't think I wanna do it to my helmet though.

Go here

I have one of these...You look like Mavrick in top gun with it in....But it stops the fog and also keeps any dust/dirt from flying up into your helmet and eyes...Only fall back is if your hemlmet isnt a snug fit at high speeds it pushes on your face and also it makes it hard to wear sunglasses with it...But I love it.

cl14.jpg

Back