LOST A RIDING BUDDY TODAY!

Thanks for the well wishes fellas.  Some of you may have heard of me mention be careful what you say, because your words have power.  The weekend prior to leaving, Jerry was telling me he knew he was going to go down/wreck at VIR. My response was not to say that, to be positive.  But, here is something else that makes me wonder if he knew what was to come.  Jerry had quit drinking and during the same weekend (prior to his trip to Va), he told me he avoided using foul language in my presence out of respect for my Christian walk.  Funny how somethings don't really register until after something has happened, but I think he was cleaning things up and getting his House in order.  I feel in my spirit he knew his time was drawing to a close, so his words about going down may have been a prophecy as I sit here thinking about it.  Hmhmhm, God can be so complex sometimes, just trying to think about what his plan is almost makes me go insane.  Complete loss of words.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099394883 -->

Sry to hear bout your bud...
sad.gif

My prayers go to his family and friends. May the Lord bless them in there time of need and sorrow. May he shed is light upon them and welcome Jerry into heaven. RIP brother Jerry.

All I can say is sorry for you loss, BD, and prayers are going out.

sad.gif

Sorry about your friend.

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099400409 -->

Sorry Big Dawg
sad.gif
Will send a prayer out for his family...Hope there doing OK through these tough times.

GOD BLESS

Dan

It is always terrible news to lose someone close ... I will pray for him, his family, and friends.

Hey BD, so sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with Jerry's family. Let me know what I can do for the charity ride and I will gladly help. I'll take off work and come down if I have to.

Tom.

Sorry to hear about the loss of a brother.
At least now he's got good weather and great riding. Thoughts and prayers go out.

Errrr.
Shawn

Hey BD, so sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with Jerry's family. Let me know what I can do for the charity ride and I will gladly help. I'll take off work and come down if I have to.

Tom.
Thanks Tom, I'll definitely let you know when things are to happen.

Thanks everyone for the words and prayers, they're greatly appreciated by me and Jerry's family.

Very sorry to hear about your loss, BD.

I'll send a prayer up for him and his loved ones.

Godspeed...

Sorry about your friend. That is so sad. My husband and I will say a prayer for him and the family. God Bless!!!

Back