LOST A RIDING BUDDY TODAY!

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Jerry was employed at the local motorcycle shop and had a passion for motorcycles (most notably Honda - with many heated debates about results of SUPERBIKE).  He was involved in a one bike accident at VIR during the weekend of 10/24/04.  He suffered head injuries and several fractures, but managed to survive for one week in CCU at Danville Regional Med. Ctr and Duke University.  My prayer is that during that time he had an opportunity to get in good standing with God and that peace is granted to his family (he leaves behind a daughter).  My request is that you guys pray for his family, I'll be assisting with the organizing of a charity ride to help his girlfriend & daughter pay bills, so I'll be in touch.  Be blessed fellas, here today...gone tomorrow.

BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099394338 -->

Thanks fellas, kinda shines a new light on life when it hits home.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099365021 -->

Jerry was employed at the local motorcycle shop and had a passion for motorcycles (most notably Honday - with many heated debates about results of SUPERBIKE).  He was involved in a one bike accident at VIR during the weekend of 10/24/04.  He suffered head injuries and several fractures, but managed to survive for one week in CCU at Danville Regional Med. Ctr and Duke University.  My prayer is that during that time he had an opportunity to get in good standing with God and that peace is granted to his family (he leaves behind a daughter).  My request is that you guys pray for his family, I'll be assisting with the organizing of a charity ride to help his girlfriend & daughter pay bills, so I'll be in touch.  Be blessed fellas, here today...gone tomorrow.

BD
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, and if it helps, I've already prayed for the family.

Kev

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099365111 -->

Hope his up there riding a gorgeous road right now. Hope he gives my lil pup Molly a pet when he sees her. sj

Thanks Kevin, greatly appreciated.

Amen to that Gssteve, plenty of curves and straightaways with no high or low sides or cops. Peaceful thought.

Thanks also Cecil.

He will be in my prayers tonight, for him and his family.
It hits hardest when its close to home. .......Dave

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with his friends and family.

sad.gif

This sport is to dangerous to take anything but seriously.

My sincere condolences for the loss of your friend.

I am really bummed to hear this. The good book does say that no eyes have seen nor no mind can concieve the joy that awaits you in heaven. Sounds like it would be kind of like your 1st ride on a Busa mutiplied by 100.......My prayers go out to his family and everyone that knew your bud.

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your Friend
sad.gif
.May The Lord Jesus Christ Richly Bless His Family & Friends. May The Lord also welcome your friend Jerry with much Love into Heaven. I will pray for his family & also pray for everyone on Hayabusa.org.

Back