Lost a "motorcyclist"

Do you think the driver of the truck feels any better about the accident if it turns out the rider was responsible for the theft? I would tend to think not.

Perhaps your dead lifeless body can be ground up and used for fertilizer so your life won't be a complete waste. Or better yet use their cadavers as parts for those members of the population that can behave themselves and are in need of a liver heart lung eye hand tendon etc.

<span style='color:seagreen'>TUESDAY IS SOYLENT GREEN DAY!</span>[/QUOTE]
"Soilent green is made.......FROM PEOPLE!!!"

that brought back memories! Haven't seen that goofy pic in years..

If a 16 y/o boy stole a car, then lost cotrol and had an accident, died.   Would you feel the same?

It's tragic and meaningless!  Now if he had stole 10 cars in his lifetime and hurt other people.  Rap sheet as long as my arm....then I wouldn't lose any sleep either.
Yes I would. If they are stealing stuff at 16 then they have already shown what course in life they are choosing. Good on ya for taking yourself out and thanks for hitting something that won't sustain much if any damage. At least the last thing you did in life was considerate! Even if it was unintentional.
You're right, It is tragic and meaningless that someone should resort to stealing. But the good point is he is now dead and not costing the taxpayers money to keep his thieving azz alive. As for being reformed.... not. people in jail for stealing learn better ways to do it and often time graduate to more expensive items.

How many times they have stolen is irrelevant to me.

As for being somebody's baby boy. Well Sorry about your luck. Perhaps you might review your rearing methods and find out where you screwed up as a parent. It can't be 100% the kids fault!
Yes I'm a hard Azz on this subject. As a nation we are forced to spend BILLIONS of dollars needlessly because of thieves. I say we arbitrarily eliminate 1/2 of the federal prison population every two years. I don't give a crap what you did or why you did it. If you're in a federal Prison you are not doing the mass population any good so ya gotta go. Perhaps your dead lifeless body can be ground up and used for fertilizer so your life won't be a complete waste. Or better yet use their cadavers as parts for those members of the population that can behave themselves and are in need of a liver heart lung eye hand tendon etc.
I guarantee if MY plan is adopted this country would do a 180 in under 5 years with a surplus of money that would reduce taxes by 5% across the board! It would also drastically reduce our insurance rates. Another benefit would be better schools for our children. With the money savings from only running at 1/2 capacity more money would be available to our education system.
Long story short ... i hope the kid that died on the stolen bike WAS the kid that stole it. I only hope more of his thieving friends follow suit.
Obviously Moose you have no experience with people.  Obviously, you have never sat in a fighting hole with a punk kid that last year stole cars, dealed drugs and much more.  Somewhere he met a Marine, changed his life and now is sitting in Iraq fighting for your right to sit your fat ass behind a computer and wish him dead.  I train everyday with Marines who have less than stellar pasts to say the least.  I trust them with my life.  They are the protectors of freedom.  Their numbers in my ranks are unbelieveable.  We are all not perfect like you.  So you sit there cast stones and and wish all "bad people" to die......oneday you may look around and not see anyone but yourself.

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126322403 -->

If the rider was the thief, or if he knew the bike was stolen, it warms my heart to hear of his death.

If it was just some poor schlep that unknowingly bought a stolen bike, then I am slightly saddened. Prolly still better for the gene pool though.

If a 16 y/o boy stole a car, then lost cotrol and had an accident, died.   Would you feel the same?

It's tragic and meaningless!  Now if he had stole 10 cars in his lifetime and hurt other people.  Rap sheet as long as my arm....then I wouldn't lose any sleep either.
Yes I would. If they are stealing stuff at 16 then they have already shown what course in life they are choosing. Good on ya for taking yourself out and thanks for hitting something that won't sustain much if any damage. At least the last thing you did in life was considerate! Even if it was unintentional.
You're right, It is tragic and meaningless that someone should resort to stealing. But the good point is he is now dead and not costing the taxpayers money to keep his thieving azz alive. As for being reformed.... not. people in jail for stealing learn better ways to do it and often time graduate to more expensive items.

How many times they have stolen is irrelevant to me.

As for being somebody's baby boy. Well Sorry about your luck. Perhaps you might review your rearing methods and find out where you screwed up as a parent. It can't be 100% the kids fault!
Yes I'm a hard Azz on this subject. As a nation we are forced to spend BILLIONS of dollars needlessly because of thieves. I say we arbitrarily eliminate 1/2 of the federal prison population every two years. I don't give a crap what you did or why you did it. If you're in a federal Prison you are not doing the mass population any good so ya gotta go. Perhaps your dead lifeless body can be ground up and used for fertilizer so your life won't be a complete waste. Or better yet use their cadavers as parts for those members of the population that can behave themselves and are in need of a liver heart lung eye hand tendon etc.
I guarantee if MY plan is adopted this country would do a 180 in under 5 years with a surplus of money that would reduce taxes by 5% across the board! It would also drastically reduce our insurance rates. Another benefit would be better schools for our children. With the money savings from only running at 1/2 capacity more money would be available to our education system.
Long story short ... i hope the kid that died on the stolen bike WAS the kid that stole it. I only hope more of his thieving friends follow suit.
Your all heart buddy. Nice people skills.

If the kid didn't steal it and bought stolen how would he have gotten a tag to ride it? and how would any of us that haven't been ripped off feel?
Better the back of a semi than the honda sedan with our our grandmas,wives,daughters all going to the mall together. Life gives back what you put into it. No sympathy here.

Obviously Moose you have no experience with people.
Obviously you are wrong. Thieves are not people. Murderers are not people. Drug dealers are not people. I deal with thousands of people on a monthly basis. An average of 8,333 per month to be exact. I own two businesses, both are service orientated. Apparently my "people skills" are just fine. I have 24 employees at my second Business. I am alone in first business venture that has done well enough to afford me the ability to purchase the second. Everyone I hire is aware that stealing, drug use and a variety of other actions are forbidden if they wish to remain in my employ and/or on my property. Its amazing that even the two mentally challenged teenagers not only understand it but appreciate it. Apparently the customers appreciate it to as the business has grown 20% - 30% MONTHLY ( compared to last year's records from the old owners) since I took it over in January. They appreciate the fact that while they are on my property, their property is safe and sound and they are as well. I suspect that You are failing to understand that "people skills" does not entail accepting or condoning bad and/or unfavorable behavior. People skills is knowing how to set rules and enforce those rules in a kind yet unwavering manner. It also entails having to know how to handle problems people and situations without allowing their emotions to overide sensibility while maintaining your professionalism. Simply expressing that those that serve no purpose for the greater good of society check themselves out or be eliminated does not mean I have no "people skills". If you are inferrring, however, that I am intolerant of low life scum sucking mule dogs then you would be correct.

Obviously, you have never sat in a fighting hole with a punk kid that last year stole cars, dealed drugs and much more.
That is 100% correct but may I suggest that you use the term ,"obviously" a little less often. The law of averages are not working in your favor this evening.

Somewhere he met a Marine, changed his life and now is sitting in Iraq fighting for your right to sit your fat ass behind a computer and wish him dead.
1st my ass is not fat and I am a little concerned that you are trying to envision it
wink.gif
2nd I am not wishing him dead. Is he locked up in a federal Prison? No, he is in a foxhole with you while you are trying to get a mental picture of my ass in your head. ( I'd like to point out that the last line was pretty damn funny! Admit it
laugh.gif
)Had he been in a stolen car, or raping a child, or pushing drugs then yes that statement would be accurate. As it stands now, it isn't.

I train everyday with Marines who have less than stellar pasts to say the least. I trust them with my life. They are the protectors of freedom. Their numbers in my ranks are unbelieveable.
I applaud those that do get turned around but I would be willing to wager that while the numbers in your outfit may be exemplory, the national percentage is obscenely low. I can see where those personality types could be useful in the armed forces. If you re-read the post, I dealt with this in an indirect manner. If the parents were doing their job correctly then the children would not be in those situations to begin with.

We are all not perfect like you.
You may want to re-read my post ( Again). I did to make sure that I never claimed to be perfect. While my expectations of myself and my family may be considered "high" by your apparent standards, I do not consider not stealing not abusing drugs not lying and not killing others that hard of a thing to do.

So you sit there cast stones and and wish all "bad people" to die......
I am not wishing for all "bad people" to die. Only those that have proved themselves worthy of dying to a federal court and or those in the act of perpetuating a crime. Why is this so hard of a concept to grasp?

oneday you may look around and not see anyone but yourself.

I sincerely doubt that will EVER happen but if it ever does you'll have the satisfaction of knowing your wish came true.

I have an intolerance for the individuals being discussed here and their actions.
I appreciate your willingness to judge me but I am sorry to inform you that you're WAY off base on your little "synopsis"
smile.gif
But thanks for playing.

At the end of the day we all have different thoughts and opinions. But I will not sit idly by while someone that has no clue of who i am or what I do judges me openly. had you pegged me I would not have replied other than to say, WOW are you psycic or something?!? But you were SO FAR OFF it wasn't even amusing really and I refused to let others form an opinion of me based on your rantings. Then again, Others opinions of me is actually meaningless since I'm not going to change just to please some people that wouldn't know me if they saw me, so perhaps i just felt like replying because I'm bored. yeah... we'll go with that
cool.gif

Your all heart buddy. Nice people skills

Why Thank You! I hear that A LOT
Yes, I know you were being sarcastic. I, however, was not. I DO hear it quite often

Not even gonna continue.  I'm not gonna dissect your stupid comments.  Now, you can run off the other room and tell your wife that you just told some dumb Jarhead off online. You win bud.  Have a great day.

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126360100 -->

Back