Lost a "motorcyclist"

Not shedding a tear here either, have to agree with Zuk on this one... Having had one of my bikes stolen in the past and one car, I feel like life gives you a return on how you invest it..... Plus, having chased stolen vehicles before (LEO) I know these individuals will do anything to not get caught. This includes indangering "Everyone" they come across on the road! Sad it ended this way and I'm not saying let em all die. Just a little hardened and would rather see fifty scumbags die than one innocent person..........
Nicely put Bug +1

It is a shame that someone died on a motorcycle and even if the person that died was the one that stole the bike, you have to look at the other standpoint, I am sure that speed was involved and that image on the news is stuff that the media likes to exploit. Live is too short to deserve death.

I have mixed feelings on this...

There is one problem when a bad guy ends up dead. You can't ask him: "WAS IT WORTH IT, guy that had a good time?"

__                                      
Igor
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

how do you know if the guy was actually the thief?

what's to say he didn't unknowingly buy a stolen bike?

If the kid riding was the thief or knew it was stolen, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. Think of what his theft could have done to the person he stole it from. What if no insurance and put him into financial ruin? Maybe depression follows and he commits suicide. Lot O maybe's but only one for sure, Bike thiefs deserve the worst, IMO.
wink.gif

NOT MY FAVORITE TOPIC. I HATE HEARING ANYONE GETTING WHACKED ON A BIKE. SHAKES ME UP A BIT.

Just remember that they are not actually accidents. Even if not intentional, they are mistakes-generally brought on by someone's mistake. Calling them accidents is just a feel-good thing.

First off, I think life is irreplacable. But if I caught someone stealing things from me that aren't "life sustaining" items, I shoot first and ask later!

What gives anyone the right to take what someone else has worked hard to get?
rock.gif
I have invested much time and energy into owning a few nice things, and if some lowlife thinks they can get it for a few minutes of misguided actions, best of luck to them because I won't let them walk away if I catch them!

If they want what I have, they can get off their lazy butts and work hard to earn it! I'm tired of the "Society owes it too me" attitude! The "Free for Me" has no place around me!

Think about it this way:

Every profession has "Occupational Hazzards". Computer operators risk carpal-tunnel syndrome. Office Assistants risk paper cuts. Iron Workers risk falling injuries, up to and including death. Thiefs risk bodily injury, up to and including death, while committing a crime.

So lets just call a dead thief a victim of their "Occupational Hazzard"!

I'm not trying to say that this person was the theif, but if he knew it was stolen he's just a bad!

IMHO
beerchug.gif

The bike was stolen a month ago, the guy riding it might not have been the thief.

But if it was the thief, I'm not going to feel sorry for a guy who kills himself on a bike he stole from someone else. He did it himself, no one did it to him. He's responsible for his actions.

I have mixed feelings on this...

There is one problem when a bad guy ends up dead. You can't ask him: "WAS IT WORTH IT, guy that had a good time?"[/QUOTE]

You're forgetting the second problem...a perfectly good motorcycle was destroyed.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Turbo-Torch
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126302873 -->

Not shedding a tear here either, have to agree with Zuk on this one... Having had one of my bikes stolen in the past and one car, I feel like life gives you a return on how you invest it..... Plus, having chased stolen vehicles before (LEO) I know these individuals will do anything to not get caught. This includes indangering "Everyone" they come across on the road! Sad it ended this way and I'm not saying let em all die. Just a little hardened and would rather see fifty scumbags die than one innocent person..........
+1 very well said ks.

About 10 mins ago I almost got hit by a pursued vehicle...Kids and women will kill you quicker than anything...He got what he deserved...

If a 16 y/o boy stole a car, then lost cotrol and had an accident, died.   Would you feel the same?

It's tragic and meaningless!  Now if he had stole 10 cars in his lifetime and hurt other people.  Rap sheet as long as my arm....then I wouldn't lose any sleep either.
Yes I would. If they are stealing stuff at 16 then they have already shown what course in life they are choosing. Good on ya for taking yourself out and thanks for hitting something that won't sustain much if any damage. At least the last thing you did in life was considerate! Even if it was unintentional.
You're right, It is tragic and meaningless that someone should resort to stealing. But the good point is he is now dead and not costing the taxpayers money to keep his thieving azz alive. As for being reformed.... not. people in jail for stealing learn better ways to do it and often time graduate to more expensive items.

How many times they have stolen is irrelevant to me.

As for being somebody's baby boy. Well Sorry about your luck. Perhaps you might review your rearing methods and find out where you screwed up as a parent. It can't be 100% the kids fault!
Yes I'm a hard Azz on this subject. As a nation we are forced to spend BILLIONS of dollars needlessly because of thieves. I say we arbitrarily eliminate 1/2 of the federal prison population every two years. I don't give a crap what you did or why you did it. If you're in a federal Prison you are not doing the mass population any good so ya gotta go. Perhaps your dead lifeless body can be ground up and used for fertilizer so your life won't be a complete waste. Or better yet use their cadavers as parts for those members of the population that can behave themselves and are in need of a liver heart lung eye hand tendon etc.
I guarantee if MY plan is adopted this country would do a 180 in under 5 years with a surplus of money that would reduce taxes by 5% across the board! It would also drastically reduce our insurance rates. Another benefit would be better schools for our children. With the money savings from only running at 1/2 capacity more money would be available to our education system.
Long story short ... i hope the kid that died on the stolen bike WAS the kid that stole it. I only hope more of his thieving friends follow suit.

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126316669 -->

Perhaps your dead lifeless body can be ground up and used for fertilizer so your life won't be a complete waste. Or better yet use their cadavers as parts for those members of the population that can behave themselves and are in need of a liver heart lung eye hand tendon etc.[/QUOTE]

<span style='color:seagreen'>TUESDAY IS SOYLENT GREEN DAY!</span>

Back