Lost a "motorcyclist"

soon2be

Donating Member
Registered
Heard on the news yesterday that another "motorcyclist" was killed in an accident.  We hear about motorcycle accidents all the time and don't wish that on anyone.  This incident happens to be my exception.  According to the news today, the "motorcyclist" ran into the back of a tractor trailer on the highway (???).  You may think that I am cruel for thinking this way but it turns out that the "motorcyclist" was riding a motorcycle that was reported stolen last month.  No sympathy here.  Time to pay the piper.  Hope he was able to enjoy the first part of the ride.

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126237905 -->

hot bike does not merit death! What if it was just some misguided 16y/o kid? I understand your point of view...you're mostly referring to a hardened adult criminal!
sad.gif
for the lost of life over something so dumb! just my opinion.

I don't think a materialistic stolen bike deserves death. Things can be replaced, not people. That was someones baby boy.

A hot bike does not merit death![/QUOTE]

It does in Afghanistan.

If someone broke into my garage tonight, stole my bike, rode it tomorrow and got killed on it........yeah, don't think I'd be shedding to many tears.  Not to say the guy who got killed was the actual thief though.....but if he was.....what comes around goes around....

<!--EDIT|skater69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126238821 -->

while I agree I'd rather see them in jail than dead, are you really gonna tell me that if you caught that little bastid stealin your ride you wouldnt shot his anus
rock.gif
 or maybe in his anus or do something that might cause bodily harm?
rock.gif

I dont care if its someone's granny in my garage, I might tend to shoot first and clean up the blood later
wink.gif
if someone was stealing my bike.  I've had one stolen before, maybe I'm a little jaded ....

Your right stealing an object doesnt deserve death but the laws in this country are too weak to really prevent thieves from attacking us.
mad.gif

rock.gif

A hot bike does not merit death!

It does in Afghanistan.

If someone broke into my garage tonight, stole my bike, rode it tomorrow and got killed on it........yeah, don't think I'd be shedding to many tears.  Not to say the guy who got killed was the actual thief though.....but if he was.....what comes around goes around....[/QUOTE]
Understandable, I would be mad bout' the bike....but sad for the lost of life over something so meaningless. I'm talking just a typical thief. Not a hardened criminal, or ax murderer!!!!

Some time ago I would have said..."good on him! What goes around, comes around" Lately my life has been surrounded by too much of this type of meaninglees crap. Lost a Marine last night, 3 weeks ago a good friend died from wounds sustained in Iraq.....to much dieing! Not trying to get personal, just have a new outlook on life lately.

hot bike does not merit death! What if it was just some misguided 16y/o kid? I understand your point of view...you're mostly referring to a hardened adult criminal!
sad.gif
for the lost of life over something so dumb! just my opinion.
The guy has a point!! I dont think stealing a motorcycle deserves death either... not to say that im ok with thives!! I hate em stealing scumbags...
guns.gif

..thieves can be reformed!!

I hate thieves, but I would have a hard time saying he deserved that. I would do everything in my power to cap him if I caught him stealing anything of mine, but only so that he would regret it tomorrow.

I've got very little sympathy for thieves, however it was unfortunate he died,I'm sure his family is grieving even though he was a fugging lowlife! Its not like he was stealing food,water or something life sustaning.NJ.

A funeral is a lot cheaper than all of the tax money used to support some lowlife in jail.
wink.gif

Not shedding a tear here either, have to agree with Zuk on this one... Having had one of my bikes stolen in the past and one car, I feel like life gives you a return on how you invest it..... Plus, having chased stolen vehicles before (LEO) I know these individuals will do anything to not get caught. This includes indangering "Everyone" they come across on the road! Sad it ended this way and I'm not saying let em all die. Just a little hardened and would rather see fifty scumbags die than one innocent person..........

Darwin. Clearing up the Gene Pool. Could be lot's of things that caused his death. But I bet if he had not been out playing on a stolen bike, and instead had been working for a living like the rest of us so we can afford a bike his day would have ended a little different. Shiyt happens.

An average of ten motorcyclist die on our highways each and every day of the year. I'd rather see one of the ten be a thief than my next door neighbor riding his scooter to work. I have no sympathy for thieves whatsoever. If we were more like Saudi Arabia and cut off the hand of the thief for his first offense, we would be able to leave the keys in our bikes and not worry about someone taking it. In any society, there must be swift and severe punishment for those who break the rules or the system falls into Kaos.Look at our prisons, they are over flowing. Tells me our punishment is not severe enough to have an effect on crime. The Saudi people have no sympathy for those who break the rules. If you rape someones daughter, punishment is swift and perminent (Death). You can leave the keys in your car and your wallet on the seat and no one bothers it. I don't think that would be such a bad way to live?

I understand. Don't want you guys to think that I'm some a Liberal Peace campagning type....not the case at all.

If a 16 y/o boy stole a car, then lost cotrol and had an accident, died. Would you feel the same?

It's tragic and meaningless! Now if he had stole 10 cars in his lifetime and hurt other people. Rap sheet as long as my arm....then I wouldn't lose any sleep either.

Back