which motorcycle mags do you folks subscribe to

escape-cover1-lg.jpg

There's an awesome rag which comes out of the UK entitled TWO (two wheels only).

It's pricey, but worth every penny. I've purchased a handful of these over the years while I on travel and they're very high-end. Never subscribed.

Drawbacks? Sure:

- length of time to get the 'news'
- posted 'rides' are not easily accessible, here.

Otherwise? It's nice to get something in the mail that's not junk or a bill (which is 'junk' IMO), that relates to my passion. I subscribe to Motorcyclist...for now.

I get SportsRider, but no other. I'll just go to Hastings and see if the others have any articals I'am interested in. Usually, THEY DON'T
tounge.gif
. So, I save a bunch of money
ThumbsUp.gif
each year by not getting lousy mags talking about NOTHING
laugh.gif

Motorcycle Consumer News ! In a whole different league from the other typical rags that test the same bikes and say the same things. More expensive....no advertising, intelligent journalism. Raydog

I thumb through them at the magazine stand and if there is anything interesting like how to install aftermarket or do a mod, or anything about the mechanical or suspension systems, or how to articles then I will buy them. There hardly ever is though.

I subscribe to Cycle World. The comparisons do start to get old but it covers the new bikes fairly good. I wish it had more race coverage. I just subscribed to 2 Wheel Tuner.

Back