which motorcycle mags do you folks subscribe to

tourbus

Registered
i get sportrider, motorcyclist,& rrworld. i'v noticed that these magazines bore me anymore, and i dont think i'll be renewing them, if an article catches my eye i will just purchase them off the newsstand. i was curious if there are any motorcycle mags that isnt about gsxr1k this or cbr 600rr that. i like mags about riding not motorcyclist 348 mile long term tests WTF? or sport riders data aquasition crap that i cant comprehend . also is motorcycle consumer news still made.

I subscribe to Two Wheel Tuner and I love it. Not only are there good articles but they also have killer custom bikes and ads that give me good ideas and other sources to purchase stuff from.

I subscribe to Two Wheel Tuner and I love it.  Not only are there good articles but they also have killer custom bikes and ads that give me good ideas and other sources to purchase stuff from.
+1
ThumbsUp.gif

I have been getting Cycle World the last several years. Just let My subscription run out too. Seems like most of the mags have the SOS every month, with the same ads.
deadhorse.gif

Motorcyclist. Was getting SportBike Rider and Super Streetbike, but were a bit too fleshy for me and my family. I have 4 boys so need to keep things clean. Would be interested to know which of your magz are family safe.

Tourbus try Motorcycle Consumer News, very rider oriented.
i'm going to try that one, like someone said above cycle world, motorcyclist etc,etc is the s.o.s every month. i like to read about riding street bikes and eveything that goes with it, i dont care which supersport spec tire went 1/10 of a second faster around willow springs or any thing like that. i am going to try mccn

Really depends on interests, I guess. ... and interests can change over time. That's allowed.
smile.gif
I get Sportrider for some finer bathroom reading and colorful pics. I think it's like $1.25 each with subscription, and although I consider dropping it every couple years, I keep coming back to keep up on the amazing advances of these machines

I get Cycle World and Motorcyclist, which repeat each other a little but I enjoy the columns by Egan, Boehm and co. Sportrider looks appealing but I think I'll stay with the two.

Back