Life is tough

I can only imagine the pain you're going through. Luckily, I still have both my parents, but your post has been a good reminder to treasure those moments with them while they are still here. I'm truly sorry for your loss, and hope you will find peace,

Sorry!!!! Prayer sent for you!
sad.gif

Bro, my condolence to you, stay strong Brother, you know we're here for you. Remember the good times & keep your head up

Sorry to hear about you Mom, she must of been a big part of your life judging by your posts. My Mom and I don't see eye to eye, I'm jealous. Keep her in your thoughts and she will always be around.

Lost my father a couple of years ago. You have my sympathy.

Are you an only child or do you have any brothers/sisters to lean on?

I never thought I would see this kind of response. Thank you all, it helps to know that I am not alone.

Jason

Jason, there is a song that has been around for many many years and it always sticks around, its one of those things that you just cant explain, how is a song able to stay alive for this long and always seem to be so poplular as the years go through.. The song you ask? Lean on me...........

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you don't let show

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Friendships it seems has the ability to survive the toughest of circumstances, regardless if you have ever met face to face. Just know that there are folks on this site that believe in unconditional love and that while I can't feel your pain, you can share your feelings with us, Lean on me....

cap

Good cap...
smile.gif

Thor, this will pass, so I've been told, but it will take time...it does nothing but hurt until that magical point when you will be able to think of her and just smile...

And it seems like the hardest part is that feeling of being the only one feeling this way; it's almost cruel to hurt so much, but look at it as a sign of just how loved your Mom was, a testament to just how special she was and how much she is missed...

I thought about this a lot when I lost a cousin a couple of years ago to a motorcycle accident, and it helped me - "it's better to have known and loved someone passing through your life than to never have known that person at all..." For all of the hurt, I was just thankful to have known him, and you can surely say that about being close to your mother; that's a very special thing you two shared...

Tough thing, loosing your Mom. Mine died at 67 (pancreatic cancer) and I thought that was too young. Having lost your mother at such a young age must be especially troubling.

Your mother is in a good place though. She wishes you could see that. She knows that you are greiving and wants you to feel better about the loss. Know that she is well and that things will get better for you. It takes time.

The more I read here, having never personally met anyone of you, I am very thankful to have so many friends. I'm sure that in time this will get easier, and you all have helped. Thank you all so much.

Jason

sad.gif
Sorry to hear it man, that is scary stuff. The only thing I can offer is that the loss of loved ones gets easier to handle with time. So until then, the drinking option might be the way to go.

Back