Cancer walk support for amy

bump.gif

Do you know this family thats doing the walk?
I know Vinny (Devil Dog).

Been riding with him once.. We have corosponded through emails while he has been deployed.

Vinny is currently deployed over seas. The person doing the walk is Vinny's girl friend (Amy) who is here in the states holding the fort down while he is gone.

If nothing else he is a Marine and since I served in the Corps for 10 years. that is good enough for me.
thumbs-up.gif

Lamb will also donate thrasher. Say HI to Devil Dog 4 me. Lamb misses our rides! Can't wait 4 him to return to safety!

Just to keep this at the top, Amy (Vinny's girlfriend) is also a Marine - and on the linked website from Thrasher's post, she says she is doing this for Vinny's mom. Thanks to all who are helping her out!

I'm in either way but to use a line outta a movie "not to be the materialistic one here" but is this tax deductible?
rock.gif
I'll need some good ones this year now that I sold my house so tax deductible stuff is always good
cool.gif

Does anyone know?

ok, answerd it myself
wink.gif

Your donation is very much appreciated and is deductible as a charitable contribution as allowed by law. Donations of $250 or more will be acknowledged in writing. Please note that all donations are non-refundable and non-transferable[/QUOTE]

So lets see if we can get these donations going for such a great cause.
cool.gif

ps, love the team name...
biggrin.gif

yeah man, just trying to help out. I've gotta talk to my tax guy to see where the right level is, not planning to buy another house til later in the year if at all this year, so I need donations
wink.gif

My money is on it's way also. My mom died of lung cancer back in '86, so I definitely know how it feels.

Back