Cancer walk support for amy

Just donated, anything for fellow marines, put it on the amex so they have to match as well.... pretty decent of them...
umnik.gif

Still a long ways from the goal.....
bump.gif

Mailing my donation tomorrow, May 23, 2006.

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148334612 -->

Hey everyone, just wanted to post an update, because I know that they won't do it themselves.
Amy has donations in the amount of $1030.00 which is a little less than 50% of her initial goal of $2200.00.  Here is a little info:
She will be walking 60 miles over three days, starting on Nov 10th.  She is doing this for women, but specifically for Vinny's mother.  So, here is how Amy (an Active Duty Marine) will be spending the Marine Corps Birthday - on a 60 mile walk.

Folks, the farthest I have ever walked is 30 miles... and that was under orders!  She is doing this to support her family - and personally, I thank all of her family here who have donated... so I bring this back to the top - if you can't donate, then keep her in your thoughts as she does this amazing activity -
Semper Fi Amy; you motivate me.

Info on what she is doing:
https://www.kintera.org/faf....9119467

I can not belive that i did not see this untill today. Im in , Amy was one of my "C" school students at NASNI.

(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 10 2006,15:20) I can not belive that i did not see this untill today. Im in , Amy was one of my "C" school students  at NASNI.
That is awesome! Thanks for the help keeping this towards the top...

First of all.. I would like to thank all who contributed to Amy's Cancer Walk.

I will never ask for anything from brd members here.....but I will say, this has hit home for me as well as many others on this site. Amy is attempting to raise $2200 for this cause. As of right now....she is falling short of her committment. I ask each one of you to consider a small donation. Amy will walk 60 miles for this event.

thanks in advance. vinny

Hey all - this thing is going down next week! Just wanted to throw a simple reminder up there!

BUMPed for a great cause!

Back