I am happier than a squirell up a chestnut tree

PsychoZ

Registered
my wife is now a survivor of breast cancer, she had surgery last Thursday and they were able to get it all out, she did lose a precious part of her body but she is now cancer free and doing great. you have no idea how happy I am, she is and always will be the most important thing in my life.

That's great news to hear about your Wife PsychoZ.
smile.gif

Brought tears to my eyes just reading your post..And to hear she is cancer free now is yes GREAT news. CONGRATS to her and you..
thumbs-up.gif

Scott,

OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!! Please give my best to Kathy, and if you guys need anything let me know.

thanks to everyone for the good words, the wife is doing so good it is hard to believe, I guess every now and then a person gets lucky. Hey Mike "Mobusa" I know something you could do for us, I need a turbo for the busa, so if you can spare one for the cause that would be great.

Wonderful news! Please let her know she's in my thoughts...I'm sure things have been hard, but it sounds like she's on the mend and things are positive.
smile.gif

Great news, glad it worked out for the best. Now get off the board and go spend some time with her!

Back