Well its crappy news at the Livingston Loft

So my wife found out the other day she has growths in her breast that have to be removed which isn't that bad so they say but one of them they think is cancer sooooooooo she's gotta get test done on it first to see if it is or not... plus she has to have surgery on her other parts possible a full histerectmy (sorry I suck so bad at spelling spell check couldn't figure out just sound it out and thats it) plus she has to have surgery on her intestines because she has a blockage and hasn't gone number 2 in a couple of months... so it's been pretty stressful here... my wife trying to look on the bright side when the doctor told her about the breast issue she says "now i'll have to get the boob job I wanted" I Love Her so much but anyways I just thought well I think of you guys as family so I just figured I let you guys know whats going on and everything...

With all thats going on I haven't uploaded my pics here recently but I wanted to at least to you guys about the best present I've received in a long time it
was a Gremlin Bell Thank You Pandadin

I know the feeling, my wife has a hard time going as well and during this same time she had to have her thyroids remove, just stay positive and everything will work out as it should.

I worked for a GYN oncologist for 2 years and if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer any questions I can. And, of course, prayers sent your way.:angel::angel::angel:

Anyone heard from Oreo? Hasn't been on since 4/12.

Hey DJ, just know we're thinking of you and Bambi, if you need anything, you know where we are.

Back