The newest Mo

Gpmo

Registered
My wife went to work on saturday and found a 5 month old English bulldog with no family :(. She had stupid owners who gave her a sock with treats in it as a toy. Well she ate the sock and it got stuck in her small intestine. Which in turn telescoped in on it's self and went necrotic. She had 50% of her small intestine removed and is in the recovery stage where they don't know if she will make it. We took her in and hope she makes it through but if not she will have a good home while she is still here. she looks like a little AT-AT

Now just need a name :)

image-2168295091.jpg

image-4250528987.jpg

How about Ginger? She's giving the camera the "stink eye" look....that's awesome!

So many name options.

She is an absolute sweet heart. Scared of stairs though and we have lots of stairs.

Crashed out.

image-3334699589.jpg

well she made it through the night. :) but she is awful sore this morning and doesn't want to move :(.

Hope she makes it and gets better fast. Good of you to take her in.

I had a similar problem with my Siberian Husky, he ate a pine stick that fell off one of the trees and got his intestines blocked up. They kept him hydrated with a drip and meds and managed to get it cleared without surgery. The X-Rays, Ultra-Sound and hospital stays cost me almost $3,000. :banghead:

Here is a pic just after coming back from the hospital, good luck with Socky.

001-5.jpg

Good lookin dog there. :)

Right now mine is in the hospital again. Getting some good pain drugs and an ultrasound.

Fortunately my wife being a Vet lowers those costs a lot.

Good lookin dog there. :)

Right now mine is in the hospital again. Getting some good pain drugs and an ultrasound.

Fortunately my wife being a Vet lowers those costs a lot.

Better be free99 or she's sleeping on couch!

Unfortunately her intestine separated from her pancreas. Her abdomen was filled with bad stuff. The chances of making it through a second surgery were minimal.

But she did great last night and was nice and comfortable for her last days.

Unfortunately her intestine separated from her pancreas. Her abdomen was filled with bad stuff. The chances of making it through a second surgery were minimal.

But she did great last night and was nice and comfortable for her last days.

im sorry, at least you guys gave her a fighting chance and a nice place to relax

Back