Well its crappy news at the Livingston Loft

oreo

Registered
So my wife found out the other day she has growths in her breast that have to be removed which isn't that bad so they say but one of them they think is cancer sooooooooo she's gotta get test done on it first to see if it is or not... plus she has to have surgery on her other parts possible a full histerectmy (sorry I suck so bad at spelling spell check couldn't figure out just sound it out and thats it) plus she has to have surgery on her intestines because she has a blockage and hasn't gone number 2 in a couple of months... so it's been pretty stressful here... my wife trying to look on the bright side when the doctor told her about the breast issue she says "now i'll have to get the boob job I wanted" I Love Her so much but anyways I just thought well I think of you guys as family so I just figured I let you guys know whats going on and everything...

With all thats going on I haven't uploaded my pics here recently but I wanted to at least to you guys about the best present I've received in a long time it was a Gremlin Bell Thank You Pandadin

Oh man, very sorry bro. Prayers and well wishes coming your guys way.

That's sucks bro, very sorry to hear that. I wish you both the best, feel free to pm if ya just wanna vent or whatever....
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Hey man I will add your wife to my prayer list.... I truly hope that your wife is Okay and you both hold close to each other....

cap

Very sorry to hear bro, I will keep your family in my prayers.

Me and my wife both thank all you guys and gals for your prayers we know that God will take care of us its a hard road though and even harder to be strong and keep the mood a positive one so she stays as happy as possible and not thinking about it... And I know its hard on her hell I wanna cry

fastfrog I just might take you up on pming you

you both will be in my thoughts. sorry to hear she is going through a ruff time, be strong for her man, and she will get through this :thumbsup:

Prayers sent out to you and your family. Sorry to hear the bad news, we are here for ya bud.

I will keep ya'll updated as we find things out thank ya'll again for your prayers I also will pray that God blesses you guys for being there for us

so sorry to hear this news, prayers sent for both of you!!

So sorry to hear about this... Prayers on the way for you and your wife.

Back