Cancer walk support for amy

Hey all...I just wanted to send a heart felt thank you to everyone of you who supported me for this walk.  Today, I completed my 60 mile journey.  It was long and mentally challenging.  Vinny will be tending to my sore muscles for a few days...right hon???  Anyway, I just thought I'd share a few pictures with you all....

The first tough hill...this was on the first day...there were two more to follow during the next two days.
PB100227.jpg

One of the "sweep vans" that picked up injured walkers.  Just thought this one was funny.
PB120269.jpg

This is me and a lady I met on myspace through the 3-day group.  Funny how we just sort of ended up walking together.  She walked over 720 miles...in every single 3-day across this country this year.  Make my muscles hurt just thinking about it....(yes, that's a Hooters hat I'm wearing.)
PB120306.jpg

This is me...at the end...60 miles done.
YAY.jpg

Again, thanks to everyone who donated.  
I'm goin back at it next year!!  
jump9.gif

She didnt tell you guys.....She finshed 190 out of close to 6000 the first day and

1 9 out of close to 6000 the second day.....

She kicked azz.
beerchug.gif

DD

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 13 2006,06:26) She didnt tell you guys.....She finshed 190 out of close to 6000 the first day and

She kicked azz.
beerchug.gif

DD
<table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>160</table> on day 1

(booties_1 @ Nov. 15 2006,09:22)
(Devil Dog @ Nov. 13 2006,06:26) She didnt tell you guys.....She finshed 190 out of close to 6000 the first day and

She kicked azz.
beerchug.gif

DD
<table style=filter:glow(color=purple)>160</table> on day 1
Well excuse me....Lil' Missy....
wink.gif

Back