my mom has cancer..

I'm so sorry, BUT, you have come to the right place. With all the prayers from the Org, Mom will get better. Prayers from this Org and the riders are strong and loud,and the Lord will hear them. Your Mom will get better. Much Love to you and ((( Hugs to Mom))) We all Care.. Hey, Ride Safe also. :)

Thank you so much! your an angel. You have honestly made me smile and made my night brighter along with all you guys. Thank you so much!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers to your whole family. Sometimes miracles do happen and I hope it happens for her. Keep your spirits up, she will need all the strength she can get to fight this disease.

Please keep the prayers coming brothers. I would like to be able to show her this and show her how many people are praying and hoping for her. Please help me make that happen guys. Thank you all so much

Argggg .... I hate hearing this....

Please look into other treatments... I don't like the options our doctors give.

Look into ozone treatments...

Also look up rife machine ... good and bad news about it... the maker royal rife was an inventor.

I know people that have used both with good results..

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Can busa brothers and sisters please get together and try to get an amazing amount of prayers? my grandpa who is 89 had been relying on my mom who cant even walk or then 20 feet any more. she feels terrible about not being able to help. can us busa folks please try to make this amazing womens world brighter?

Im so sorry to hear this terrible news, I hope that the treatment do works and that she survive this battle. Im sure this is very hard on you, but you must stay strong, for you, for you family, but specialy for your mom cause this must be devastating to her. Keep you chin up, have faith, stay strong and positive.

Im so sorry to hear this terrible news, I hope that the treatment do works and that she survive this battle. Im sure this is very hard on you, but you must stay strong, for you, for you family, but specialy for your mom cause this must be devastating to her. Keep you chin up, have faith, stay strong and positive.

Thanks brother. Im trying to get a ton of pryaers for her to see to help her smile. she needs it. But i noticed your from wisconsin. Im from minnesota, maybe sometime we could go for a ride. Either way pleaase brothers helpme round up prayers. please

My thought are with your mum, you and your family at this time.
She sounds like a fighter, and worrying about your grandpa shows what sort of person she is.
Good luck and best wishes for the future.
Sent with love. Dave.

Sending prayers for strength and healing. There are alot of interesting treatments out there for Cancer that have some success behind them. Do your homework, Don't just let the doctor tell you info. (((hugs))) to your Mom.

I just lost my grandma from cancer...keep strong bro....the sooner she goes the better it'll be for her...the pain is not easy to bear for you & for her

I know your pain, when I was 19 my mother was diagnosed with Leukemia. She had only a 5% chance of making due to the bone marrow not matching perfectly. She made it through and has now been in remission for 16 years. My father passed away about a year ago at the age of 56 from lung cancer. Cancer is a very tough thing to deal with, even harder when it is not you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Things will get better. Just be there for her when she needs you, that is all you can do. Best of luck.

prayers sent to your mom xdx, and to you, be strong brother

So sorry to hear that man. Just Lost my dad a few months ago. It's cancer of the pancreas. When I read the title on this thread it brought tears to my eyes. 'cause everything it's still so fresh in my head. Just be strong for your mom and give her all the support you can. I know you feel like your hands are tied up and its a horrible feeling!!. But, nothing is impossible if you have faith!! I'll keep u guys in my prayers!!!!

God bless!!!

This thursday my mom was diagnosed with cancer in her brain a massive sopt int both lungs and lower spine and lymph nodes. Guys i am crushed. The doctor said the treaatment has a 50% percent chance of working. If it doesnt work she has one year and if it does 5 years would be the most. I am 21 and cannot believe i am losing my mother this soon. Shes the sweetest lady i have ever met. i dont mean to sound like a whiny but im dying inside. i love this place and just felt like sharing it here was my best choice. Its like a family here
You're right...she is too young to be dealing with this. Brain tumours are one of the few cancers that have no respect for youth. My father died of lymphoma when I was 30. My thoughts are with you.

Very sorry to hear this, i feel your pain. My mom had breast cancer in 2001 and got through that no problem, then she was diagnosed with lieukemia(sorry, no idea how to spell it), and she passed away about 5 years ago. It is the worst feeling in the world being as young as we are (I'm 29) and losing a parent. Lost both my parents within 2 years, and it was extremely hard on me. Hang in there and be strong, we are all here to help and offer support. I don't pray much anymore bc i think it is useless after all that i've been through, but i pray for your mother to make it through this
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back