Just found out my Mom has cancer

Prayers Sent , Keep you head up a think positive. Try to spend as much time as you can with your Mother!!

My thoughts are with you and your family through this tough time.. Just stay positive if you need anything we are all here for you..

Joe, I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear that.

I hope she does well. I hope YOU are okay. Hang tough, man.

--Wag--

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It kinda took everyone by surprise to find out she was sick. I guess that I'm lucky in that for the last ten years or so I have been able to see her everyday. In my life I only saw my grandparents 5 or 6 times. She didn't want that to happen with her grandkids so she watched my kids everyday after school. Thanks again for lending me your strength everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with your mother and your family.

Sending good thoughts right now. She needs to visualize the tumors in her body being destroyed. Keep her busy and in good spirits.

Prayers to you and your family , and to your mom on a fast recovery . My mom was giving six months to a year with stage 4 lung cancer over a year and a half ago . So don't give up !

You are in my prayers. I too am living with my mom having cancer. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 3 years ago and given 6 months to live. She's still alive and kicking. Ornery old lady!

When you first get the news, you prepare for the worse.. you "put her in the grave" then after awhile you step back and say "hey! she's still here.. let's enjoy it for what it is!" Take every day as they come and don't spend your precious time worrying about the future. Tell her to fight it with all she's got!

Back