my mom has cancer..

x-d-x

Registered
This thursday my mom was diagnosed with cancer in her brain a massive sopt int both lungs and lower spine and lymph nodes. Guys i am crushed. The doctor said the treaatment has a 50% percent chance of working. If it doesnt work she has one year and if it does 5 years would be the most. I am 21 and cannot believe i am losing my mother this soon. Shes the sweetest lady i have ever met. i dont mean to sound like a whiny but im dying inside. i love this place and just felt like sharing it here was my best choice. Its like a family here

Brother, all I can say is that I'm so sorry to hear this for everyone. Prayers being sent :please: Keep the chin up, medicines and techniques are being developed daily. You never know.

So sorry man

Please pray for Barbara Parks. pray with me my brothers. This amazing lady needs and deserves it.

I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. Keep your spirits up and be strong for her. Hopefully the treatments will be successful!

Brother, all I can say is that I'm so sorry to hear this for everyone. Prayers being sent :please: Keep the chin up, medicines and techniques are being developed daily. You never know.

So sorry man

Thank you. You honestly have made my night better. I am crushed but its people like you who seem to actually care who make a differance. for that i thank you again.

Prayers will be and have already been made brother. I am sorry to hear this as I'm sure you and your family are.
My aunt had cancer and is still hear more than twenty yrs later. Have hope, keep your hope, never give up hope and be strong for her.

I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. Keep your spirits up and be strong for her. Hopefully the treatments will be successful!
Thanks bro i am trying to be strong. It was so hard sitting in the room when the doctor started telling her to make her basically death plans. my sisters bursted into tears but i bit my lip til it bled i need to be strong for her. shes a fighter though. she says shes not going down without a fight but im still crushed. i wish cancer on not even my worst enemy

Thank you. You honestly have made my night better. I am crushed but its people like you who seem to actually care who make a differance. for that i thank you again.

Anytime you need to talk shoot me a PM, anytime.

Prayers will be and have already been made brother. I am sorry to hear this as I'm sure you and your family are.
My aunt had cancer and is still hear more than twenty yrs later. Have hope, keep your hope, never give up hope and be strong for her.

Thank you to you Blanca. That means alot man. Thank you.

Thanks bro i am trying to be strong. It was so hard sitting in the room when the doctor started telling her to make her basically death plans. my sisters bursted into tears but i bit my lip til it bled i need to be strong for her. shes a fighter though. she says shes not going down without a fight but im still crushed. i wish cancer on not even my worst enemy

It's hard , but it sounds like you'll have to be there for Mom and Sis . Keep us up-to-date

Very sorry to hear! Hopes and best wishes to your Mom for a full recovery.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Don't give up and get a second opinion. Hit the treatments hard and make every moment count. The doctors told my mom she had 30 days to live. That was 5 years ago and im picking her up from the airport next week for a visit. She still has cancer but we got it in remission. Fight as long as you can. Stay strong brother.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear. Keep positive thoughts... Prayers out to you, your mom and family.

You guys have really helped pick my spirits up. I have never been this low but all of your kind words have made me smile. Thank you guys. Just please pray for her.

My mom passed away from Cancer in 1998. We used to sit at a table and drink coffee and talk about life. I really miss those times man. Cherish EVERY moment you have with her. There is no Time Stamp on her life............God makes the final call. You EVER want to talk. Let me know !!

Robert

I'm so sorry, BUT, you have come to the right place. With all the prayers from the Org, Mom will get better. Prayers from this Org and the riders are strong and loud,and the Lord will hear them. Your Mom will get better. Much Love to you and ((( Hugs to Mom))) We all Care.. Hey, Ride Safe also. :)

My mom passed away from Cancer in 1998. We used to sit at a table and drink coffee and talk about life. I really miss those times man. Cherish EVERY moment you have with her. There is no Time Stamp on her life............God makes the final call. You EVER want to talk. Let me know !!

Robert

Thank you brother. i my actually need it. I am devistated right now. Thanks for the support. Your a great person

Sir,

Check into MD Anderson in Texas. There is no better place for cancer treatment.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back