Life is tough

Thor

Registered
Life is tough, I don't mean to whine, I have just had a rough go of it lately. My mother died, Jan. 09, 2005 from breast cancer. That sux. She was 49, still really young. I need some friends. Please.

Jason

sorry to hear that man. There is plenty of us here that will listen if ya need a place to vent.
smile.gif
hope ya feel better.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss....Prayers are being sent.
sad.gif

pisser, bro....really sorry to hear about that. If it'll help, you can always check the Amercian Cancer Foundation and their Relay For Life. Plenty of folks there who have had to go through the same thing you're going through.

From my perspective, at least she's in a happier place now. And you've had the joy and memories of being with her for at least 20+ years. Remember those times and make sure that your life is a reflection of how much you love her. Make sure that's she's proud when she looks in on you, as you know she will. And always remember that although you can't see her, feel her, hear her.....that love is still there. I know it's a whole lot easier said than done, but so is life. Life seems so damn easy on paper....it's when you have to actually go through it that it blows nuts...sometimes.

Stay strong and just remember that she can still see you....and that she still loves you.
cool.gif

thanks, this is the hardest thing i've ever been through. and that isn't taking away from anything else. i cry every day.

j

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I can tell that you were close to her. She lives on in you-take care of yourself and you are taking care of her. Remember the happy times!

Sorry to hear that. Less than a year ago, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer also. She, however, got through it before it was really bad and they got rid of all of it. Can't really imagine what you're going through, I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes? I guess all I can say is keep her in your prayers and she can never truly be gone forever.

sad.gif
Very, very sorry for your loss. Yes she was young, let us know if we can be of any support... - Kent

sorry for your loss. You have many friends here. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
Remember one thing. She'll always be here - in you.
And she'll always be proud of you.

I lost my dad last year and I'm still working on it. It's very hard but it gets easier. Trust me.

start drinking heavily...

it can't hurt...

drink.gif

just a suggestion thou....
40__s.gif

hav a tall 1....RSD.

Hey man I feel your pain. I lost my father almost 9 years ago. I have learned to find joy in the fact that he is no longer suffering. Stay strong keep your hand in God's hand and you will make it through. Remember we must all go that way someday. Never be afraid to let it out.

Lost my Mom to Cancer, too. I feel your pain. The only thing I can tell you to help you deal with it is to remember the good times with 'er and don't dwell on your loss. I don't know what your beliefs are, but I believe I'll see my Mother again someday. I take comfort in that as well.
wink.gif

If you need an ear just hit me up. I'll keep you in my prayers. Oh, and it's ok to cry sometimes.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Sorry about your mother Thor. I'd definetly wanna be your friend... you can email me and vent it out when ever you feel like dude
thumbs-up.gif

thanks, this is the hardest thing i've ever been through.  and that isn't taking away from anything else.  i cry every day.

j
And you will for some time...it's all part of the process...I lost my grandfather in December, and it's the toughest thing I've ever been through...
sad.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. That is way too young to depart this world. I'm just sorry, Thor...don't know how to make you feel better, just know that you're in my thoughts and you keep her spirit alive in yours...

Back