My little girl is little no longer...

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
At 11 and a half years old, tonight she got her first visit from her 'little friend'...her mother has been preparing her so it wasn't too tragic.

Her mom is all "awww...." and had to call HER mother to tell her that her grandchild is now a young woman...a pretty huge event in a woman's life....

All I can think is awww....shait....

Oh my, glad my house is filled with boys. Not sure which is worse.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

I'm just trying to keep her innocence as long as I can....

P.S. Thanks Daniel...

Now comes da hormonz :)
And by 13 she will know everything in the universe :laugh:
Trust me, prepare yourself for it.

At 11 and a half years old, tonight she got her first visit from her 'little friend'...her mother has been preparing her so it wasn't too tragic.

Her mom is all "awww...." and had to call HER mother to tell her that her grandchild is now a young woman...a pretty huge event in a woman's life....

All I can think is awww....shait....

Yep. I have 3 daughters. 14, 16, 19. They're boatloads of fun once the hormones kick in. :please:

Thankfully, I miscalculated *cough* and now have a 7 month old boy ... though he's teething bad now and we get 0 sleep... too old for this ****. :laugh:

Now comes da hormonz :)
And by 13 she will know everything in the universe :laugh:
Trust me, prepare yourself for it.

Yep. :laugh:

they grow up quick, I’m enjoying my little princess being home from college these past few weeks, then she will be off to college again:(

20120505_160102.jpg

^ beautiful daughter (no disrespect). mine is only a little over a 19 months and i am trying to cope with the "girlie stuff". never thought i would see myself playing tea time.:laugh:

^ beautiful daughter (no disrespect). mine is only a little over a 19 months and i am trying to cope with the "girlie stuff". never thought i would see myself playing tea time.:laugh:

I don't think any guy sees himself playing tea time but she will remember that for the rest of her life which is all that matters.

My oldest daughter (19 in 2 weeks) isn't biologically mine, but I've raised her since she was 4. Her and I are fairly close.

My 16 (almost 17) year old was my first biological child and she lives with my ex-wife in Indiana. She actually moved away (far away) when she was only 1 year old. My ex-wife kept us from talking basically for her entire life. We ( my family and I ) had to give up on her and let her contact us. Only a few months ago, she contacted my father ( was able to search his profile on Facebook ) and when my father told me, I immediately sent her a message and we started talking immediately. I've seen her in person a total of 3 times now. In fact, the last time we saw each other, she got to finally spend a night out with us away from her mother for the first time. It was undoubtedly the best night of my life. We bonded so much in those few hours we spent with each other. Her and my other daughters also get along great. I don't get to see her very often, but when I do it's magical. We talk every day via text on our phones, and do a video chat once a week.

My youngest daughter ( 14 in 2 weeks also ) and I are VERY close. She is a huge daddy's girl. She uses me as furniture basically. :lol: I'm going to be so sad when she leaves for college. I dread that day.

Last edited:
I don't think any guy sees himself playing tea time but she will remember that for the rest of her life which is all that matters.

I have and will again make a total fool out of myself solely for the enjoyment of my daughter...

My oldest daughter (19 in 2 weeks) isn't biologically mine, but I've raised her since she was 4. Her and I are fairly close.

My 16 (almost 17) year old was my first biological child and she lives with my ex-wife in Indiana. She actually moved away (far away) when she was only 1 year old. My ex-wife kept us from talking basically for her entire life. We ( my family and I ) had to give up on her and let her contact us. Only a few months ago, she contacted my father ( was able to search his profile on Facebook ) and when my father told me, I immediately sent her a message and we started talking immediately. I've seen her in person a total of 3 times now. In fact, the last time we saw each other, she got to finally spend a night out with us away from her mother for the first time. It was undoubtedly the best night of my life. We bonded so much in those few hours we spent with each other. Her and my other daughters also get along great. I don't get to see her very often, but when I do it's magical. We talk every day via text on our phones, and do a video chat once a week.

My youngest daughter ( 14 in 2 weeks also ) and I are VERY close. She is a huge daddy's girl. She uses me as furniture basically. :lol: I'm going to be so sad when she leaves for college. I dread that day.

I'm glad you and her are finding redemption. All you can do is show proof positive that you are not the person her mother may have made you out to be.

I'm glad you and her are finding redemption. All you can do is show proof positive that you are not the person her mother may have made you out to be.

Actually, my ex-wife didn't paint me as anything to her. She's also being 100% cool about all of this. She hasn't brought up a single negative thing. Bottom line, we were both kids when this happened. We've both grown up and she sees that. It's just a shame all of this time she had to go without a father. The main reason I didn't try to initiate contact is BECAUSE she could have either gotten a step-father and I would be a third wheel making it awkward, or she painted me as the devil and would not want anything to do with me. That's why I opted to let her contact me when she was ready. It was a very hard choice. She does actually have a step-father now, but only since April of 2012 so it's not like she's been calling him daddy or anything. Though, she does call him "dad" when talking about him to her friends, but she also calls me dad too and if they need clarification she gives it. :p She said she's forgiven me ( keep in mind, this is half her mother's fault, but I can't bring that up because I don't want any negativity, so I have to basically appear to take all blame ). I have apologized more than you could ever know.

Anyways, it's all working out great so far. I just wish I was closer to her.

Back