An unfinished story

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Just about a year ago, before we moved to New Mexico, a very close friend of ours was diagnosed with breast cancer. It's been a roller coaster of hopes and dashed hopes. Cheery test results and disastrous disappointments. One minute, everyone thinks she will do well and live another five years. Another minute, doctors are telling us her death is imminent.

As if that weren't bad enough, her husband, also very dear to our hearts and souls, was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer two months ago. Apparently, however, with such highly aggressive cancers, chemotherapy is fairly effective. It's too early to tell if his treatment(s) will be effective or not. Worst case, he could die in six months. Best case, who knows? Certainly not the doctors. Not us.

Not knowing is the tough part. They don't know and we can't determine what is the best way to deal with this.

Please keep us in your thoughts. No, keep our friends in your thoughts. They need it.

--Wag--

Very
sad.gif
sorry dude. Cancer is badazz.

Hey DD your mom is right! Sorry to hear about this, Prayers sent.

All the more reason to live for the moment while preparing for the next!

Hang in there Wag! Listening goes a long way! Peace out!

Very sorry to hear of your friend's situations. My thoughts and prayers will be with them and you.

Keeping you ALL in my thoughts. You all need it.

When our first child was diagnosed with inoperable brain tumors at 9 months old, I also found it helpful to pray not only for him and us, but for the doctors and nurses and technicians working to help.

Danny lived to be 21, by the way. None of the doctors predicted that.

Having lost my Grandmother to cancer and watching my father go through a very invasive bladder cancer surgery I really feel for you and your friends. I will keep them in my thoughts and hope for the best.
E.

Prayers sent. Do your best to keep your spirits up. If not for yourself then do it for them.

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone. I'm a firm believer in saying goodbye to the living before they have died. They are the kind of people who will celebrate the ends of their lives and set an example to everyone around them in the process.

Again, I can't thank you all enough.

--Wag--

#3rdChemotherapyTreatment0nThursday *

AE422559-B0C1-43D5-9DEC-4E6C1FC291CD.jpeg

200.gif

@mark3evo help a brother out ~ with what to expect *

Last edited:
Back