Let's hate on the illegals some more

TheDude27

Donating Member
Registered
Are these ppl stupid? Do they not know our history of treating minorities. This is going to get ugly. Pretty arrogant rewriting the national anthem.

The new and improved star spangled banner

Then on the other hand...its kinda funny since we impose ourselves on other countries with the war on drugs and such.

The more they do these blatently anti-American things like flying the Mexican flag over the American Flag, altering the Star Spangled Banner (I don't even like when artists put their spin on it in English), striking, the more I think the weaken their cause and lose supporters.

when someone start disrespect, better know, whats coming after that...
crazy.gif

Don't read paper much , never watch TV .......what's going on with the Mexicans ?
What's all the Hooplah about ?
rock.gif

I have been saying that this is spinning out of control...
And something need to be done ASAP...
These criminals and traiters are taking over my Country without firing a single shot...

David

One more thing I need to make clear to all of you...
I am not saying we should close the Borders...
Just protect them...
Keep anyone from crossing over without the proper documention...
I welcome all who want to come here for a better life, if it is done the right way...
So I hope all can see that I am not a racist nor am I prejudice...
I just love my Country and don't want to see it brought down to a Third World level like Mexico...

David

So I hope all can see that I am not a racist nor am I prejudice...
I just love my Country and don't want to see it brought down to a Third World level like Mexico...

David
Well I want everybody to know that I AM a racist! I love the American Race. All other races reside in other countries and take a back seat IMO.
Here in America we are convinced there are different Races in our society. There shouldn't be. Either your an American or you're not. Americans speak English. Americans Read in English. Americans respect National items such as the Flag, The National Anthem, Tittie Bars. We may look different because of our lineage but that in NO WAY alters the fact there is ONE RACE in America. When the rest of the American society adopts this very simple plan, a lot of bad things will start to dissapate.
The next thing we need to do is enforce the National Language! We make the rest of the world learn it but within our own borders we make costly special provisions so those that refuse to learn it can still get our assistance. WTF!?! ALL government forms should be written exclusively in ENGLISH. Can't read it? Tough S, Learn the language. All Driver's license Tests should be written in English. Can't read the test? Enjoy your bus ride home. ALL educational classes should be taught in English throughout our school system. Your kid can't understand? Looks like you'd better move back to the "Homeland" or your Kids not gonna get a job 'cause without a fluent understanding of written and spoken English in American Society You're unemployable!

Oh, And for the record ... saying Mexico has Third World Status is a compliment! Leave the tourist areas and you'll see some seriously impoverished conditions. There are families that still live in unpowered, unplumbed,unsecure palm frawn shanties by the millions

Moose, I wouldn't say you're a "racist" because America is a nation not a race, made up of American nationals. In short you're an American patriot. By definition, a patriot is "one who loves own country and maintains its interests." That's not being a "racist".

Being a racist would be stating you hate all immigrants who are Mexican or Spanish because they are of a "Spanish" race or all black people because they are just that and not the same race as yourself.

Just wanted to clear it up before it got out of hand (damage control).

I have been in the Navy for almost 18 years. I have fought. I have lost friends, no, brothers and sisters who defended the soil that we stand on, the freedoms that we enjoy and that Flag. Our national anthem symbolizes the very foundation that our country was built on. I for one would be perfectly happy to camp in the front yard of ANY legislator that votes to change our flag, our anthem or anything to pacify any group of people regardless of their country of origin, who believe they have the right to come into my country and make demands about what and how we should do things.

I am normally a laid back easygoing guy, but when a minority group starts making demands that they have the right to this or that and have never fought and bled or don't have any ancestors that fought and bled for the rights they are demanding I get upset.

Ok, I am finished ranting, just my $.02.

Don

I have been in the Navy for almost 18 years.  I have fought.  I have lost friends, no, brothers and sisters who defended the soil that we stand on, the freedoms that we enjoy and that Flag.  Our national anthem symbolizes the very foundation that our country was built on.  I for one would be perfectly happy to camp in the front yard of ANY legislator that votes to change our flag, our anthem or anything to pacify any group of people regardless of their country of origin, who believe they have the right to come into my country and make demands about what and how we should do things.  

I am normally a laid back easygoing guy, but when a minority group starts making demands that they have the right to this or that and have never fought and bled or don't have any ancestors that fought and bled for the rights they are demanding I get upset.

Don
You are a true American Patriot my friend...
It's people like you that have made this Country what it is with your dedication and your personal sacrifice for the American way of life...
I salute you Sir...

David

I have been in the Navy for almost 18 years.  I have fought.  I have lost friends, no, brothers and sisters who defended the soil that we stand on, the freedoms that we enjoy and that Flag.  Our national anthem symbolizes the very foundation that our country was built on.  I for one would be perfectly happy to camp in the front yard of ANY legislator that votes to change our flag, our anthem or anything to pacify any group of people regardless of their country of origin, who believe they have the right to come into my country and make demands about what and how we should do things.  

Don
beerchug.gif

Very well said.

Us illegals are going to take over, beware
laugh.gif
Honestly some of this stuff if taken out of proportion. Think about it, who does this country belong to, is'nt it the Native Americans? Was not this country stripped from them? I'm from Central America, El Salvador to be exact, so, does'nt that make me, American
laugh.gif
to a certain extent at that. I love this country, heck I came here when I was 4 years old, I've pretty much been Americanized you could say. But just because there are going to be protest on May 1st does not mean that all Latinos have to agree with what the rest of the flock is propaganding.My family went through the steps to become, legit. But at the same time, it takes me back to the topic title of this thread, I fall under the whole category, illegal, so Dude27, for you to be making a mass generalization of naming all immagrants "stupid" is pretty powerfull. Maybe you should think about what your typing before actually putting it up on here...

laugh.gif

Bush Says They do the Jobs we don't want.. I want to mow yards like these guys. Ford Powerstroke 350 4X4 King Ranch pulling a trailer with Two new Dixie Choppers. It is really great that they can bring the cash across the border to pay for these . waited for them to pile out of the truck 6 of them . I am sure one of them had the green card to get the Grant to start this business no american would want..

Us illegals are going to take over, beware
laugh.gif
Honestly some of this stuff if taken out of proportion. Think about it, who does this country belong to, is'nt it the Native Americans? Was not this country stripped from them? I'm from Central America, El Salvador to be exact, so, does'nt that make me, American
laugh.gif
to a certain extent at that. I love this country, heck I came here when I was 4 years old, I've pretty much been Americanized you could say. But just because there are going to be protest on May 1st does not mean that all Latinos have to agree with what the rest of the flock is propaganding.My family went through the steps to become, legit. But at the same time, it takes me back to the topic title of this thread, I fall under the whole category, illegal, so Dude27, for you to be making a mass generalization of naming all immagrants "stupid" is pretty powerfull. Maybe you should think about what your typing before actually putting it up on here...
Did you misunderstand his statement on purpose...
He did not say they were stupid...
He said what they were trying to do is stupid...
And I will add that I think the Mexicans who come here illegally (the majority of the protesters) are criminals and need to be dealt with as criminals...
Remember, they have no rights...
They are not US citizens...

David

laugh.gif

Back