Let us put some things in perspective please. Harley Bashing

I'm more of a Ranch guy myself..

Honey Mustard leaks oil and breaks down all the time. :laugh:

Leaking oil and braking down all the time sounds familiar........

Damn Blanca Busa always bashing Harleys. Cant take him anywhere. No respect for other's preferences of motorcycles :laugh:

Gpmo, I agree with that. An all my first post was intended to say was basically that I don't care for the bashing, but it shouldn't bother anyone either because we all make our own choices. I don't open bashing threads because I don't care about the negative people want to spread. And just to just relax and enjoy your ride/rides without concern for squids who probably wouldn't know a HD from a VStar anyway.

And on this note I will move on to reading other threads because I have probably misunderstood his reason for this post as much as he has mine.

Funny I took you for a spicy buffalo sauce kinda guy. Guess I gave you too much credit! :-)

And what is this ZX 14 you mentioned? Who in the heck would ride a junkie Cowasuci?

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Hey - I know this may be a little off topic but what's a "TRE"??? And could I install one on my Harley:laugh:

So now that its all cooled down in here, what type of oil should I run, and what do you guys recommend for tires?
Are Shinko's good?

If your riding a Harley, whatever is cheapest. It's just gonna drip out anyway :-)

Shinko is the best tire made. Way better than Dunflops. :laugh:

Oops I just killed this thread again.
Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

So now that its all cooled down in here, what type of oil should I run, and what do you guys recommend for tires?
Are Shinko's good?

If you are smart then run Harley Straight weight oil in that rice rocket along with Dunlop 402 tires. The ones with Hardley Dangerous written on the sidewalls.
And don't forget you also need the Wimpering Pigeon exhaust and spark plugs and filter. All these peformance mods will net you about 300 HP over stock.
But if you are one of those brain dead squids then run Motul fluids and Michelin or Shinko tires with oneof those fancy dancy carbon fiber exhausts along with NGK iridium plugs. But all of that stuff will make you slower.

:poke::laugh::rofl::moon::whistle::banghead::lol:

Both My Bikes in Daytona at J&P

bikes daytona.jpg

Ya' know....Really? Bottom line, if you are so lame you need to bash someone for what they ride, you should get another hobby....
I own numerous "toys"....
A "Busa"
A Wide Glide
A DR 650
A TM 125
A KFX 700.......
I'm not
A "racer"
A "biker"
A "yuppie commuter"
A "motocrosser"
0r "Atv'r"..

I'm an "enthusiast"...
At any given time, I'll pick a different flava'.....

Quit spending time worrying about what everyone is "riding".

That time could be spent more wisely....
Maybe....
Riding? lol. (;~}€

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.897640,-96.875539
As long as we both agree with me, we will be fine......

Ya' know....Really? Bottom line, if you are so lame you need to bash someone for what they ride, you should get another hobby....
I own numerous "toys"....
A "Busa"
A Wide Glide
A DR 650
A TM 125
A KFX 700.......
I'm not
A "racer"
A "biker"
A "yuppie commuter"
A "motocrosser"
0r "Atv'r"..

I'm an "enthusiast"...
At any given time, I'll pick a different flava'.....

Quit spending time worrying about what everyone is "riding".

That time could be spent more wisely....
Maybe....
Riding? lol. (;~}€

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.897640,-96.875539
As long as we both agree with me, we will be fine......

Relax Brother! It is all in good fun. Read the whole thread!

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

I'd love to see some figures to back up that claim.

Quick search i didn't feel like wasting more time

2010 Japanese Motorcycle Statistics | Motorcycle News

Motorcycle Sales Statistics - webBikeWorld

Harley-Davidson motorcycle sales, shipments and revenues - a knol by Bobbie7

So it looks like HD producing and shipping out almost more bikes in 2008 than all the japanese manufacturers combined. I didn't find 2010 but sales are reportedly better in 2010 than 2008.

If you want more look it up, but this should help.

Back