Harley Davidson

All in good fun. Just prefer Kawi bashing.
beerchug.gif
There was Kawi bashing in it too. I dont discriminate, I'm an equal opportunity hater
laugh.gif

HD owners brought this hatred on themselves.  With a few exceptions, most around here are nothing but posers who ride >2k miles per year and spend 80% of their disposable income for bragging rights. A lot of times they've never owned anything but a Hardley and know nothing about bikes in general.  Their own longstanding intolerance of anyone else that thinks independently is why there is such a backlash against them.

Watch for an economic "market correction" on these overpriced POS's as well - it's happening already around here.  $25k Big Dogs for $13k and stuff - hilarious if you ask me.

Harley Davidson:  express your individuality today by joining the flock of millions!

And for the record, I owned a 2003 HD softtail nighttrain for a year or so - although I am embarrassed to even admit that.  Other than picking up skanks it was worthless.

And for the record, I owned a 2003 HD softtail nighttrain for a year or so - although I am embarrassed to even admit that.  Other than picking up skanks it was worthless.
So, you're saying it got you laid? Maybe the H-D commercials are true, after all.
laugh.gif

By the way, lmfao at the article. Tears in my eyes.

OK.....weird...and funny. I don't bash any bike brand, but I do joke around sometimes. As far as I'm concerned it's not what you ride - it's what's inside.

Hilarious!

Their stock (HOG) is doing okay. Will likely hold steady for a while. If the economy picks up some more, the price will continue upward.

--Wag--

Just ask yourself If Harley Davidson made airplanes....would you fly in one?
ANd I am still hearing about "Buy Amuricun"

post_12_98836_japcrap__Small_.jpg

HARLEY DAVIDSON - 105 years of turning petrol into obnoxious noise without the benefit of horsepower or performance
firedevil.gif

Seriously, back in 1999 I had to get my endorsment renewed in Idaho. I had just bought a used GS1150ES for $1700. The guy that did the test was on a (?) FXTSC (?) that had some kind of choking chicken stage kit that brough the HP up to 115. I had to ask again "How Much HP?" My 14 year old tired Suzi had that much. Besides, what the hell does FXSTC stand for? Sounds like some kind of F-stick that I wouldn't want to touch without rubber gloves and a 5-gallon bucket of Fantastic.
firedevil.gif

4.1985_Suzuki_GS1150ES.jpg

firedevil.gif

Now, don't get me wrong, I'll ride anything (you should have seen my first girlfriend!) but where will I spend my cash? Not at HD.
I try to go to all the demo rides I can. I've been on two different Moto Guzzi, the Beull XB-9, HD soft tail standard and classic, as well as a dyna. I rode a 2 stroke Jawa here in Iraq. But it comes down to the money.

Besides, what the hell does FXSTC stand for?  
FXSTC is a Softail Custom.  
As far as money goes, two of my bikes have needed repairs lately  
sad.gif
.  My Harley cost $1,400.  My Busa is costing me $4,200.  Only my Buell hasn't needed repairs, I run it hard and it runs great. If a person doesn't like V-twin bikes, that's fine, don't buy one then.  But no one can tell me that H-D/Buell is total crap while a Suzuki will never give you problems and won't cost you $$$.

super.gif
AM -->
rlbowers3 @ Aug. 02 2008 said:
1492334[/ATTACH] AM]
Besides, what the hell does FXSTC stand for?
FXSTC is a Softail Custom.
As far as money goes, two of my bikes have needed repairs lately
sad.gif
. My Harley cost $1,400. My Busa is costing me $4,200. Only my Buell hasn't needed repairs, I run it hard and it runs great. If a person doesn't like V-twin bikes, that's fine, don't buy one then. But no one can tell me that H-D/Buell is total crap while a Suzuki will never give you problems and won't cost you $$$.
rock.gif

$4,200 on repairs from a breakdown on the Busa
rock.gif
Please explain that or the
bs.gif
flag will be raised....

super.gif

rock.gif

I'm with BirdHunter on that one.
bs.gif

You drop $1400 at the HD shop and you get a chrome headlight and some new chrome bolts for your aircleaner.
pillepalle.gif

dunno.gif
What did you do to the Suzi? Blow a head gasket? Drop a valve?
dunno.gif

dunno.gif

Back