I Hate Harleys

So let me make sure I am following, 300-400 people showed up to support a good cause, and you were worried that right at the moment you couldn't cross the street?!? Just making sure I wasn't the one missing the forest through the trees:whistle::whistle: I suppose those kids could have gone without and you would have had some peace and quiet. Makes WAAAY more sense:poke:

Sure I understand revving can me annoying, but anyone on a motorcycle has "annoyed" someone along the way. Take it with a grain of salt man, not buying an HD because you heard one being too loud is about....:banghead:

Just saying...:beerchug:

I HATE WHEN MY WIFE FINDS SKID MARKS IN MY UNDERWEAR OR WHEN I CAN'T FLICK A BOOGER HARD ENOUGH TO GET IT OFF MY FINGER AND I HAVE TO WIPE IT SOMEWHERE !

Ooooh yeah I hate that !

I hate mini vans. If its not some drunk then its a mom putting on make-up smoking and on the cellular.
I am ...starting to like this rant thread lol :rofl:

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!

they are so corny

:rofl:

reminded me of the this chappelle show episode

vlcsnap-410621.png

we had people writeing in to close up the roar on the shore here in erie pa when millions was brought into the local economy for 3 days because of loud pipes blah blah blah...reving and being obnoxious blah blah blah...so we going to get new legislation passed to pacify these .0001%'s and rename it "whisper" on the shore...and see how many bikes we attract...how much money we raise for chairtys...and these whinny individuals can sleep with thier windows open cuase they cant afford ac (thier taxes really help the local economy) for 3 more days in the year than what they could before. nevermind it was distracting them from thier loud re runs of maury povich and forced them to not concentrate when they were ignoreing thier children as they ran the streets.:poke:

I hate everything and everyone else in here just because....equally though.....:thumbsup:

j/k

And the rest of the world...and it takes only one bad apple to give me an image of all of you so....

This morning a moped cut me off in my truck....i hate mopeds...they roll around with this attitude that they can "just cut off" people....and they try to show off thier tiny chrome mirrors...like...they spend some much time shining their mirrors and not riding....i know bicyclist who ride more than they do....atleast thats what my experience with 95% of mopeds riders has been....if you dont ride a moped...your not a real rider....." well, this morning a moped rider came up to me and saw my busa sticker and my harley sticker in my truck and just started trying to talk bad about sportbikes and hogs....Who do they think they are......I give em the hand wave when on the road and they too proud to give it back...screw them...them and thier tiny zinger trimmer like pipes....its not a busa...yeah...the busa...a real bike...

I will never own a moped...they arent real motorcycles or riders anyways.....theyre all posers...now because of all this i will go jump off a bridge...cause my life is so bad thanks to them mopeds....

:poke: :poke::poke::poke:

Anyone remember the 25th hour when Norton is looking at the mirror and hating on the whole world...yeah...

Last edited:
Funny vids..!! :laugh:
I gotta Busa and a Harley and have fun riding both of em.
Lots of interesting comments on this thread.!!

Back