Some thoughts on France

(deldewey @ Sep. 26 2006,07:23)
Or I will post naked picture of young French woman and offend all you God fearing good old boys.

jump9.gif
 suckers  
jump9.gif

Know nothing about Mexcians but the French have been the enemy of England for 1000 years.
Not sure about the Mexcians but this American with a Mexican background likes to see naked french chics with white flags and a couple of young cocks

In a pot on the stove....

jump9.gif

(deldewey @ Sep. 26 2006,08:23) I'am sorry but I find this post distasteful and an affront to the proud nation of France. My grandmother was born in France and my name dates back to 1067 from the French town of Douai. This is not the behaviour I expect from the Hayabusa.org. Also on a recent thread you make distasteful remarks about Mexcians. This must stop, and I call upon the moderator to edit this type of thread.

Or I will post naked picture of young French woman and offend all you God fearing good old boys.

jump9.gif
 suckers  
jump9.gif

Know nothing about Mexcians but the French have been the enemy of England for 1000 years.
You had me going there mate...
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

(WWJD @ Sep. 25 2006,21:23) Vous ne nous effrayez pas, cochon-traque anglais ! Aller et bouillir votre fond, vos fils d'une personne bête. Je souffle mon nez à vous, le soi-disant Roi de Arthur, vous et tous vos gens anglais bêtes. Je ne fais pas le discours de wanna à vous non plus, vous videz l'essuie-glace de chemin de nourriture animal dirigé ! Je pète dans votre direction générale ! Votre mère était un hamster et votre père a senti de baies de sureau !
The Babelfish translation is hilaroius!

"You do not frighten us, English pig-tracking! To go and boil your bottom, your sons of a stupid person. I blow my nose with you, so-called King de Arthur, you and all your English people animals. I do not make the speech of wanna to you either, you empty the windscreen wiper of animal way of food directed! I pète in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father felt elderberries!"

--Wag--

The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane.

At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.

"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked
sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France
previously.

"Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."

The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival
in France!"

The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly
explained, "Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach in '44 I couldn't
find a single Frenchman to show it to!"

Back