Laconia, NH Bike Week

busa guy 802 236 0924 headed from ct to laconia or bust see you guys fri or sat got friends in vt keeping my eye out for busas all the way loks like the weathers on our side yeaaa

aaaa give t duck a call sounds like a good time

Yes, anyone please call.
Will start trying to hook-up riders starting Friday morning at the Tilton Diner ( Exit 20) interstate 93 9-10 a.m.
Will be wearing my T-shirt.
Looking for someone to run me on the imaginary 1/4 miles they have set up at the Funspot.
They put you up on the rear of modified 18 wheeler strap you down and you run your bike like you where racing without going anywhere.
You get a free Dyno report and a time.
Only bike to challange a Busa is another Busa.
Ninja Eater and anyone else with Turbo is excluded, need a fighting chance.

I will be heading up to Laconia on Wed. We figure something out.

Hey Fly I believe the campground is in Merideth NH its about 20 minutes from weirs beach. If you are coming from Maine there is a turn you have to take to go to Weirs On the left there is a BBQ place that alot of bikes hang out at. Also there is a McDonalds across from the turn in a small mall. If you go straight for about a mile you will see the campground on your left I think its called White pines. We are staying there. Hope to see all you guys there I would love to go on the midnite run if I can get some directions from weirs. I think I know where it is but I am not sure.

TIMMYDUCK, the liquor store is at the end of the 3/11 by pass but I think the town is Gilford but there is only one liquor store in the area there is an Gen aviation airport across the road from it,It looks like I'm leaving late wen night.I will use my partners comp to post updates.I hope to see you all there.
biggrin.gif

Jet thanks for the heads up on which liquor store.
I will have computer accesss also while I am there.
I will be there for the midnight run Friday.

Ok guys we will meet at the liquor store that is at the end of 3/11 bypass between 11:30 and 12witching can't wait to ride with mucho Busa.

I'm leaving tonight the wx for fri doesn't look good 60%chance of heavy down pours but lets keep hope alive see you there.

Hey guys I'm here did 212 miles today Give me a call when you arrive Rain is on the way so I don't know about Tilton in the AM.

I spotted blu/sil sil/gry and a red/gry BUSA'S
on the strip at wiers today anybody here riding those babies.Total miles riden today 370
tounge.gif

I spotted blu/sil sil/gry and a red/gry BUSA'S
on the strip at wiers today anybody here riding those babies.Total miles riden today 370
tounge.gif
The Blue and Silver was most likely me. If the rain stops lets get together. I'll be here until sometime Sun. Leave a message here and I will check in the morning.

As usual,once again,RAIN ALL WEEK, This is getting old.It sucks,next clear day seems to be sunday.Guess what guys, next week looks to be perfect weather all week,sunny and mid 70's. Too bad its all over then.At least I made it up there on tuesday when it was 85 deg.Sorry can't catch you guys ,the weather just sucks so bad,Thare going to have to change the date to after fathers day for now on,so people could stay longer!

Man I saw a bunch of Busas this weekend a Nitrous one up on the Dyno etc I ran a ZX12 and beat him on the race dyno setup ot was a blast. Engine got alittle hot overflowed some antifreeze but it was ok. I will post pics. I met up with I hope I get this right Trevor (sorry man I didnt make it out I screwed up the directions) hung out with some other Busa owners not on the board but I mentioned to them hayabusa.org. We had a pretty good time the weather wasnt that good but it did not rain Saturday. Sunday was beautiful Sunny and 80 degrees me and my buddy decided to ride home. To bad when we hit Maine it started to rain. LOL oh well. Hope you all had a good time.

Every Busa I saw was heading the other way so I was unable to hook up with them. I did however find one in a gas station so I turned in and meet one owner, Tom (Highmileage)from NH we took a quick ride to Fun Spot and watched the dyno races. That looked cool but the line was a little to long to play. Saw three bikes go down but no serious injuries. One lady on a Harley lost her footing on a hill rolled backwards and fell over. One rider in group of bikes decided to make a left turn and was hit by another bike. That broke out the headlight. And the third was a guy that went down somehow (not sure how) but no helmet and smacked his head. I think he was out for a sec. or two so he got a ride to the hospital. While waiting for the ambulance he looked ok just shaken up a little.

I didnt see any accidents but I did see a bunch of Busas. Some from Canada and one with a Busa kanji on the back where the grab bar is supposed to be it was a blue and silver 2k with chrome kanji. Is this anybody here?

Back