Bike Week in NH

Plans are set I'm leaving NJ Wen morning going to meet up with some people upstate NY on the taconic Pkwy the we will be riding the back roads up to laconia.Anyonre who is from the NYC /NJ area wants to ride its on.........

Since some riders won't be able to meet up till the afternoon of Friday the 17th.
Official first ride of the weekend will meet -up between 12 Noon and 1 p.m. at the Tilton dinner.
Located right off Exit 20 of Rt 93.
Leaving at 1:15 p.m.
Will be heading out to some of the best twisties we know in central Nh heading Northward.
Figure on about a 3 hour tour.
All that will be there post-up, so we don't leave anyone behind.
My cell is 802-793-7120.
Hopefully ,I will see you all there.

High noon fri sounds like a plan

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117769040 -->

Thesnake I am sure we are doing both it should be a blast. Rironman that sucks that you lost your room I think you will have alot of trouble finding another. One year we met these girls didnt have a place to stay and they let us sleep in there car in the driveway (cause they lived at home and yes it was some years ago) so anyway they come out and say we can crash on the floor in there house there dad said it was OK. So there we are 5 of us about 20 years old sleeping on the floor when there dad comes out to get ready for work. I swear to god all of us thought the same thing. This guy could have been a twin for Stone Cold Steve Austin looks size evrything. We thought we were dead meat. He was cool though and when we told him we paid 700 dollars for the weekend last year at our hotel he was like give me 700 bucks I will build a shed out back you guys can crash in every year LOL. If you get desperate we found or rather the police directed us to a campground in East Ossipee that is State run 7 dollars a day 25 miles or so out though we have stayed there many years now White pines I think its called allways have a place for people anyway good luck Hope to see you there.

thanks race.. but i got lucky and found a camp site with a bunch of other guys...now hope we get the same weather as last year.

I got good digs.
Be nice, ride well .
And all shall be provided.
BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll make the midnight run details at the diner I'll be on my FJR I decided to ride the FJR my back has been killing me.

The diner at noon sounds good, If any one is coming up, that morning, i live in Nashua NH. Maybe we can ride  from southern NH to the diner?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118074336 -->

Looking forward too seeing everyone on the 17th.
My cell is 802 -793 -7120.
If anyone is going to be late or anything.

The diner at noon sounds good, If any one is coming up, that morning, i live in Nashua NH. Maybe we can ride from southern NH to the diner?

[/QUOTE]My crew will be leaving from merrimack you can ride with us.

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118195092 -->

The diner at noon sounds good, If any one is coming up, that morning, i live in Nashua NH. Maybe we can ride  from southern NH to the diner?
My crew will be leaving from merrimack you can ride with us.[/QUOTE]
What time will you be leaving Merrimack, and where do you want to meet??
beerchug.gif

My cell is 207-441-4914 for anyone that wants to hook up. I went over to Jetsets place last year and had a blast. and it sounds like we are going on a awsome Friday ride. Everyone do there no rain dance.

Back