Laconia, NH Bike Week

Great idea.. I wasn't sure when Bike Week was up at Laconia this year.

I have no idea where in Laconia it is but I'm sure I'll notice a **** load of bikes around and follow them or ask in businesses and such.

I'll see about making it up one day on the weekend somewhere.
thumbs-up.gif
Thinking about going up with my dad and his 2001 Intruder 1500. Just gotta get motivated. It's **only** a 120 mile trip each way for me!
drink.gif

Great idea.. I wasn't sure when Bike Week was up at Laconia this year.

I have no idea where in Laconia it is but I'm sure I'll notice a **** load of bikes around and follow them or ask in businesses and such.

I'll see about making it up one day on the weekend somewhere.
thumbs-up.gif
Thinking about going up with my dad and his 2001 Intruder 1500.  Just gotta get motivated.  It's **only** a 120 mile trip each way for me!  
drink.gif
http://www.laconiamcweek.com/
I just got my trailer this morning so there's no doubt I'll be there. **Only** 120 miles I wish try 1600 one way
laugh.gif

I hope too see everyone around the road race and rally.
My troop will be riding in very early on Thurs morning.
My cell is 802-793-7120.
We will have all available services less than 12 miles outside of Laconia.
Don't ask me how just call when you are there.

hey race, what day and time you leaving? I plan on leaving friday afternoon sometime. thinking i might catch up to you somewhere and ride down with you. cell # 207-557-1066

Where are you from Fly I am trailering down and back but you are more than welcome if you dont have aplace to stay. We stay at a nice campground just about 20 min away from weirs beach If you are riding down from Maine at the turn at the Mcdonalds right by the BBQ pit go straight for about 1 mile past police station campground on right 8 bucks a night showers beach etc nice place no price gouging. I will give you a call tomorrow night see what you are up to etc

Sorry about that last post If I knew how to read I could have oticed you where from Houlton. Thats a long ways from Augusta even LOL We are leaving early Friday morning around 8:00 IF you want I can see if there is an extra place on the trailer for your bike you could ride down with us

thanks race for the invite and would take you up on it if i could. Probably will not get out of work till early afternoon and might even have another guy with a busa going. I will try to find the campground. Haven't been down there for about 15 yrs.

hold the busa, just got laid off when i got to work this morning so i guess i will not be able to attend.

Man all the more reason to go LOL Sorry to hear that man its a tuff time around here. The campsite we stay at is 8 bucks a day your more than welcome to come stay with us cant be that much . Just an offer if you want to go.

Busa guy ,
Yes you can just call.
We will be riding by day,drinking some by night, and having a few Bonfires to light, late each evening.

OK guys I am trying to get together a list of cell numbers and stuff. Can we work on a day to meet and go for a ride? What day seems to be the best for all. Lastly where is a place we can all meet and a time so we can get a group picture and a group ride. LOL My cell number is 207-441-4914. Hope to see you all there for some fun.

I've only been up there twice. Once last year and once about three years ago. I have no idea where we can meet but any day later in the week is good for me.

We could meet at the track and go for a ride that way most everyone will know where it is Or I am up for any other ideas....

Hey Guys, sorry I've been so busy I havn't been posting any way I hope to leave thur6/12 I will be at the weirs thu night if no rain on fri night we do our annual midnight run to the weirs I have tduck's, races's,flya's and discreet's cel numbers race has mine I prefer not to post it.I will see you all there If we do the midnight ride we will meet in the parking lot of k-mart or old k-mart if its not there between 11:30 and 12:haunting for midnite run to the weirs
And I believe thats rte 3 its heading toward the only liquor store around harley useally does their test rides from this location.

Sounds cool Jet My friends and I will be in for sure. Give me a call anytime to finalize details I will need some directions from weirs Cya there

Hey Guys,
About the Midnight run, sounds great.
Jet are you talking about the Liquor store in Belmont ?
It right up from the Rt 3 by-pass that takes you around Laconia.

I am not firmiliar with the area. Can you guys give me some directions from Weirs beach to the place I am sure once I get an idea I have been there once or twice but it doesnt sound firmiliar.

Well I'm back home Americade, at lake George in N.Y. Its done for another year. I did see a few other Hayabusas around but I never ran into anyone from this board... I was hoping to find Ninja eater around the area but no luck there. Guess I was driving Sue a little nuts pointing out the other Busas around the area. I had on my Hayabusa.org T shirt and I kept looking for other members... Sue had a great time running the mountian road twisties on her Bandit 1200S, she loved it. It was great to she her enjoy her self so much on the cycle. Her skill level has come way up over the past few years, and she will now go out of her way to find the long way to where she is going. She just does not want the ride to end.... what can I say she has the true heart of a biker... She loves sport bikes.. and like I have said in the past about a woman on a sport bike... There is nothing like curves on curves...
wink.gif

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey race, i might just get down to laconia anyway. Are you staying at a campground in weirs beach or laconia? Hope to get down there on friday afternoon. Might stop by old orchard to check things out on the way.

Back